With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Wizarmon in Digimon Adventure Tri

Completely digital
    I don't think Wizardmon will help Gatomon to regain her memories. If the Digimon regain of memories, this will probably be something general for all the Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    And what do you think will happen after that? I mean the reason for the dark evolutions is the negative emotions of a digidestined or tamer or so on, and in tri. Ophanimon FDM appeared because of Hikari's emotions. Nyaromon obviously didn't want such an evolution just like crying meicoomon and all other digimon resulted from dark digivolution. So nothing should change if Wizarmon help her get her memories back. She already is suffering from Hikari's emotions but can do nothing about the evolution. Based previous series and the dominant trend, it's up to Hikari to cancel the fusion not Gatomon. I personally wish to see a more heroic role for Wizarmon. He is to good to be this much overshadowed by gatomon and do nothing other than bringing back her memories.
    Well, we don't know the requirements for Gatomon to be purified. We don't know if her digidestined can help her either.

In 02, Wizardmon was a messenger. So it wouldn't be impossible he has a similar role in Tri.

If Wizardmon didn't reborn and he is still an spirit, maybe he can inform the Digidestined that Taichi is alive (which can help Gatomon).

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post

In 02, Wizardmon was a messenger. So it wouldn't be impossible he has a similar role in Tri.

If Wizardmon didn't reborn and he is still an spirit, maybe he can inform the Digidestined that Taichi is alive (which can help Gatomon).
    In this case, I hope the message to be at least as important as the one in 02. And I'm more satisfied with a role dealing with the whole team rather than just bringing back memories of one specific digimon.

In theory, Wizardmon should reborn and forget his memories because the reboot. However, if Tri uses his story in the novels, it's possible that he hadn't been affected by the reboot and he appears as a ghost.
    Turns out you nailed it with your prediction!

Sooooooo... looking back now that tri. has been done with, anyone have any ideas why Wizardmon didn't get reborn? Seems like we were all misled lol...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    In theory, Wizardmon should reborn and forget his memories because the reboot. However, if Tri uses his story in the novels, it's possible that he hadn't been affected by the reboot and he appears as a ghost.
    Turns out you nailed it with your prediction!

Sooooooo... looking back now that tri. has been done with, anyone have any ideas why Wizardmon didn't get reborn? Seems like we were all misled lol...
    who says he wasn't? he's a wizard and could prob project himself into her mind

He most likely did get reborn. My bet is that there's either two Wizardmon now (the reborn one and the ghost), or the ghost returned to his reborn body when everyone's memories did.

But if he did get reborn, what are the odds that he'd evolve that quickly from an egg back to his Adult form in however much time passed between the Reboot and Ordinemon's creation?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    But if he did get reborn, what are the odds that he'd evolve that quickly from an egg back to his Adult form in however much time passed between the Reboot and Ordinemon's creation?
    The same odds as all those evil Digimon invading the human world. He was prob blanket revived with all of those
    Last edited by Muur; 08-15-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Completely digital
    Although not much time has passed between the two events, Digimon seem to have ease of evolution to their previous forms even without their memories (perhaps due to the fact that their memories still existed elsewhere).

Also, if Wizardmon has been affected by the reboot, his memories (like the other Digimon) should be in Meicoomon.

Then, the theory about memories of Wizardmon trying to help Tailmon is possible.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789