With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Wizarmon in Digimon Adventure Tri

I'm going digital
    I don't think Wizardmon will help Gatomon to regain her memories. If the Digimon regain of memories, this will probably be something general for all the Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    And what do you think will happen after that? I mean the reason for the dark evolutions is the negative emotions of a digidestined or tamer or so on, and in tri. Ophanimon FDM appeared because of Hikari's emotions. Nyaromon obviously didn't want such an evolution just like crying meicoomon and all other digimon resulted from dark digivolution. So nothing should change if Wizarmon help her get her memories back. She already is suffering from Hikari's emotions but can do nothing about the evolution. Based previous series and the dominant trend, it's up to Hikari to cancel the fusion not Gatomon. I personally wish to see a more heroic role for Wizarmon. He is to good to be this much overshadowed by gatomon and do nothing other than bringing back her memories.
    Well, we don't know the requirements for Gatomon to be purified. We don't know if her digidestined can help her either.

In 02, Wizardmon was a messenger. So it wouldn't be impossible he has a similar role in Tri.

If Wizardmon didn't reborn and he is still an spirit, maybe he can inform the Digidestined that Taichi is alive (which can help Gatomon).

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post

In 02, Wizardmon was a messenger. So it wouldn't be impossible he has a similar role in Tri.

If Wizardmon didn't reborn and he is still an spirit, maybe he can inform the Digidestined that Taichi is alive (which can help Gatomon).
    In this case, I hope the message to be at least as important as the one in 02. And I'm more satisfied with a role dealing with the whole team rather than just bringing back memories of one specific digimon.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789