With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Wizarmon in Digimon Adventure Tri

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDL View Post
    After tri was announced they released a new CD drama and if I'm remembering right one part of it had Wizardmon and Tailmon before the Digidestined defeat Devimon. I'm pretty sure Wizardmon told her that he was from another world and when she asked what he meant he said, "You'll find out soon enough." Before we were 5 movies into tri I had assumed that would turn out to be important somehow but I've lost faith in that idea. I'm interested to see whether or not that'll even be touched on in Part 6
    The thing is that the CD Drama was done by the members of the old staff. So Tri's staff were not involved in any aspect of this story (we do not even know if they have heard this CD Drama).

Sometimes writers leave stories open so that other writers can treat or complete these stories, but this does not mean that other writers going to do this (something similar seems to have happened with Dagomon and his creatures in 02).

We will have to wait to see if they treat these topic.

Pretty sure that same drama CD has the track where the kids seal a Digital Gate with the powers of the Four Holy Beasts and Palmon evolves to Rosemon under all the stress to help guide the ritual. So unless you think that part's canon too, it seems unlikely the Wizardmon backstory track will have much impact on Tri.

(That being said, it'd be totally awesome if it ended up working out that both were canon.)
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Ain't got no mojo... Sorcerimon's Avatar
    I have a task for you guys, spot an item belong to Wizardmon in this poster:

P.S.
    I saw this poster on this page: https://withthewill.net/threads/1883...Website-Update!
    Last edited by Sorcerimon; 11-11-2017 at 02:41 AM.

His hat has been in the poster for a while. Pretty sure people spotted it within a day of part 5 dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    His hat has been in the poster for a while. Pretty sure people spotted it within a day of part 5 dropping.
    Well, I'm sorry if my post offends you in any way, I just haven't seen it posted here, and that's why I think some people that read this topic, maybe, didn't see it.

I'm a Maniac
    Do you guys think it's a bad sign we only see wizardmons hat. The hat obviously indicates him being in the movie so I wonder why we aren't getting a full image of him makes me think he'll sacrifice himself again homeostasis did say a sacrifice needs to occur.

I don't know if it's a bad sign, but it worries me, too... deja vu feelings from ep.37 when the first image of his sacrifice scene is his hat in the air

I'm a Maniac
    The likely reason we only see the hat and nothing more is that it's just supposed to hint at his presence in the film. The focus of the poster is supposed to be everyone trying to save/reach Meiko. Actually having Wizarmon on the poster wouldn't really fit. He would stand out too much. But subtly putting in his hat works. He still may sacrifice himself of course, but I highly doubt the poster is in anyway referencing what his potential actions in Part 6 will be.

He's going to play a role in bringing Tailmon back to the light, at least I believe that much we can assume. How he will do it I'm not sure. Him dying again as a sacrifice would be stupid, but Leomon already died stupidly in Tri... So who knows, I hope they end Tri with a great last movie.

I'm a Maniac
    I've been underwhelmed so far so would be surprised.

But agree hope they end it on a positive note.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast