With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizarmon in Digimon Adventure Tri

Ain't got no mojo... Sorcerimon's Avatar

Wizarmon in Digimon Adventure Tri

Do you guys think Wizarmon will appear in Digimon Adventure Tri in some form?

I think it would be cool to see him either as ghost who is unaffected by Reboot, or maybe see him return because of Reboot - well I really like Wizarmon, so I just want him back, and seeing Leomon and Ogremon return, I kinda wish all of digimon allies from Digimon Adventure can be there!

P.S.
    I wouldn't like him to die again.

Completely digital
    I'd rather he not come back. Let's not cheapen the saddest moment in Adventure.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    I hope they don't, but they seem pretty committed to riding the nostalgia train given Leomon's small role in Determination, and the presence of the Dark Masters in Loss. Anything is possible at this point.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

I'd be down for more Ghost Wizardmon.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Bakumon turned out to be Wizardmon reset to a Child form somehow.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I'd be down for more Ghost Wizardmon.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Bakumon turned out to be Wizardmon reset to a Child form somehow.
    Now that would raise questions of 'how'. Since he was last seen in the real world as a ghost...

Although now I have all sorts of theories how going through my mind >>

Mostly because I'm not trusting Toei to correctly reference anything from 02 or the null canon. I mean, Wizardmon shouldn't even be -from- the Digital World according to the cards/reference book.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    And according to the Adventure novelization. But he did take on the form of a Digimon when he arrived.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital
    I never got how Wizardmon, a Digital monster with an evolutionary line and everything wasn't from the Digital World.

Sometimes the null canon makes no sense.

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    I am kind of torn myself with the prospects of this character to reappear in Tri. A side of me nags that he has already fulfilled his role to guide to both the Chosen Children and their successors, hence, no need for a Tri debut.

Whilst the other side is the opposite, albeit a bit reserved as mentioned, that should he reappear.... "How?"
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Ain't got no mojo... Sorcerimon's Avatar
    Well, as I said he could reappear as a ghost. If I remember correctly, when Tailmon asked him in 02 if they'll meet again, Wizarmon responded 'Yes'.

If he appears in DA Tri, it might turn out awfull, but still I want to see him again... And so far in my opinnion, plot of DA Tri isn't so great - Leomon and Ogremon had no real impact, and when they decided to kill Leomon once again they made him a joke... So as far as plot is concerned, Wizarmon could appear as well in some form... I just hope that if he does it won't be cheap like that.

About his origin, he's from Wichelny which is also part of Digital world just another dimension in it, and he was banished from there because he comitted some Taboo.
    Last edited by Sorcerimon; 01-26-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast