With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: DigiFes 2017 Announced!

DigiFes 2017 Announced!

Thought I'd give this it's own thread, since once the preview is online the Tokuban thread will likely become all about that.

Image Thumbnail

The only bit we have for now is that DigiFes 2017 will be on July 30th!

I'm not sure if I'd rather want it to be streaming again, or another Blu-ray... hopefully both.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

One of the details is that the tri. part 4 DVD and Blu-ray (being released on April 4th) will include priority entry tickets for the ticket lottery for DigiFes 2017.

Update- Swapped out the image for a clean official version of the logo and some images with dtails.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Are tickets only available through lottery, or can people in Japan buy it (directly) at a certain date before the festival? How hard is it to get your hands on one? (again, if you were in Japan.)

I wonder if we'll be seeing the 15th Anniversary versions of the D-scanner at the fest. Or is it a year too soon?

I come from the net
    Yay! Sad it's be almost to impossible to go there but at least it's happen. That's great.

Add Flamon on Steam Follow Flamon on DeviantArt Visit Flamon's Youtube Channel
    I was talking with a few people last year and both in 2015 and 2016 there was a lottery draw on tickets. Seeing how last year the crowds were even BIGGER in Hachioji it won't be any different this year.

This space still under contruction

Quote Originally Posted by Flamon View Post
    I was talking with a few people last year and both in 2015 and 2016 there was a lottery draw on tickets. Seeing how last year the crowds were even BIGGER in Hachioji it won't be any different this year.

To be fair, the event last year was held at a much bigger venue than the 2014/2015 DigiFes events, so the crowds being bigger was almost a sure thing.

It'll be interesting to see what we will see at the next DigiFes... because at that point there is a decent chance we will either be right before tri. part 5, or actively in the leadup to tri. part 6 (if there is no delay of course.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

There is an open sale for the tickets for the digi festa every year, but itīs nearly impossible to get them that way as the Website breaks down because of too much traffic everytime. The venue 2015 was pretty small and not very fancy, it looked more like a warehouse, but hey, it was located in Odaiba/Toyosu, so kind of nostalic for Digimon fans. Half of the show was product advertising, mostly because it was before the first tri movie aired and they didnīt have many things to show. The festa last year was at a much bigger event space. You could line up for the goods even without tickets for the show, if I remember it correctly it took us around 4 hours there to get the merchandise, and we were in the very front of the queue... The Event itself was much better than the year before, we all cried during the emotional farewell letter of Piyomons Seiyuu for Soras former Seiyuu, and of course during Aims Memorial Medley with Wada Kôjis playback. And of course the mini Drama stage Performance of the Seiyuus *-* It really sucks that they are making it even more complicated to get the tickets this year by putting the participation code for the lottery into the bluray of the 4th Movie...
    Last edited by BabySheep; 01-12-2017 at 06:53 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... MidoriHime's Avatar
    Follow MidoriHime On Twitter
    Does the ticket only come with the DVD/BR ordered from the Toei shop? Or will it come with any first press DVD/BR, regardless of where you get it from? Need to know if I should cancel my Amazon preorder or not ;p

New thread with details and guests is here.