With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Appmon Image and Interview in New Animedia, Updated Image

Appmon Image and Interview in New Animedia, Updated Image

The issue is out, but we only have a small preview so far.

Image Thumbnail

The new issue of Animedia has a very nice Appmon in it, but that won't be the only thing.

The issue will also have an interview with Producer Nagatomi where he will discuss where the Appmon story is heading going forward.

Hopefully we get the full image and details from the interview soon.

Update- A copy of the full image.

Image Thumbnail

Thanks to susuyan81 for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    I hope they are minimizing things like eps 13 and 14 (though 13 is something but 50% of it, still) in the future. We don't need any more real time holiday celebration episodes, I hope they aren't doing valentine & white day, easter, etc episodes that japanese ppl are celebrating. No abomination against low power standard grade appmon, just focus on things that weren't solved before.

I really hope they've learnt through XW Hunters which had the worst reception in Japan. Sure it was just to kill time before SS Omega, but it was a wasteful series after all.

Appmon has the potential, so I hope the producers are doing the right thing.

I come from the net
    That's cool. Hope we get good information on the story.

Added a mostly decent quality copy of the Appmon image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Oh... I get it. That explains the mask. That's pretty funny.