With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If OmegaShoutmon had a Level what would it be?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    What do you mean? Lucemon or OmegaShoutmon? The latter has only been given the Adult level so far. A Digimon species' power level (irrespective of evolutionary levels) often varies from appearance to appearance.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    OmegaShoutmon though it could extend to other Fusion-verse Digimon species like Dorulumon, AtlurBallistamon, and RaptorSparrowmon.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    What do you mean? Lucemon or OmegaShoutmon? The latter has only been given the Adult level so far. A Digimon species' power level (irrespective of evolutionary levels) often varies from appearance to appearance.

There are two OmniShoutmons in Next Order, one is Champion from Shoutmon and one is Mega from AeroVeedramon.

Are they two different levels? I didn't know OmegaShoutmon could evolve from AeroV-dramon. The guide on GameFAQs lists OmegaShoutmon as being Ultimate-level instead of Adult...
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories

Yeah that raises a lot of Xros Wars level questions -- granted, they tried hard to diverge from the level system, I'll give them that if nothing else -- so they're making this conversation intentionally hard on us haha. I originally had always thought of OmegaShoutmon as a perfect (especially backed up now cause Zubamon's perfect form looks so much like OmegaShoutmon to me), but the Magnamon argument makes a lot of sense too

Not to derail too much , but what do you guys think about the other Xros partners? I thought of the majority of them them as perfects -- especially ZekeGreymon, since he comes from a Metalgreymon variant, and Arresterdramon -- but that's kind of just with the designs I've been seeing and with no evidence backing that up

Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    Evolution within Xros Wars isn't the same thing as what happens in the other animes - it's a short-hand for aging-as-a-continuous-process, not a clear-cut series of metamorphoses (see Shoutmon in XW contra in Hunters, Cutemon's parents, Baalmon in the flashback; all three/four are specifically the same but older).
    I also don't exactly agree with this cause, at least from the way I thought of it, partner-based evolution was always "brief glimpse into the future of a Digimon", or however Omegamon phrased it in episode 31 when they first hit OmegaShoutmon. My evidence there being for mons like Tailmon who explicitly states that she evolved from her own devices and that's why it's permanent, because it didn't happen in a single burst of power like from a digivice. If Hikari had met Plotmon instead of Tailmon, I think the forms would have been the exact same. That kind of makes the most sense -- if Agumon or Renamon or anyone else aged, would they not evolve into Greymon or Kyuubimon eventually, just like Shoutmon is evolving into OmegaShoutmon slowly?
    Last edited by kkanbara; 02-21-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Are they two different levels? I didn't know OmegaShoutmon could evolve from AeroV-dramon. The guide on GameFAQs lists OmegaShoutmon as being Ultimate-level instead of Adult...
    I assume it's a change for the western version of the game, for example in the Vita version, Shoutmon can only turn into OmniShoutmon but in the new version he can also be Greymon, Growlmon and I think RedVeedramon. Gumdramon didn't get alternative Chanpion forms though for some reason. Anyway I can only assume the guide you saw hasn't been updated for the western version.

Anyway yeah there's two OmniShoutmons at Champion and Mega. Only one Arresterdramon though. Maybe because Gumdramon was never shown in our Fusion so they didn't care as dub fans didn't know he existed whilst Shoutmon being unable to get passed Champion sucks but now if you want one there's a Mega version. I assume the changes will be the same for the upcoming Japsnese PS4 game next week.

Ps am I allowed to use dub terms I was always put off signing up because all I see are the Japanese ones

Ah, thanks.

Everyone just uses what terminology they prefer or are familiar with.
    MY PROJECTS

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Ps am I allowed to use dub terms I was always put off signing up because all I see are the Japanese ones
    Some members only use dub, some only use sub, others tend to jump back and forth.

As an example, I jump around, but when I'm posting in news or a thread I tend to try and stick to what the thread is about.

So if it's based on the Japanese, I use those. If it's based on the dub, I use those.

I think most members tend to do that, and we just have more Japanese news at the moment.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by kkanbara View Post
    Not to derail too much , but what do you guys think about the other Xros partners? I thought of the majority of them them as perfects -- especially ZekeGreymon, since he comes from a Metalgreymon variant, and Arresterdramon -- but that's kind of just with the designs I've been seeing and with no evidence backing that up
    Actually, I imagine both Greymon and MailBirdramon being Champion like the original Greymon and Birdramon, MetalGreymon is an Ultimate like the original MetalGreymon, and thus ZekeGreymon is a Mega like Imperialdramon.

Basically, the Fusion-verse MetalGreymon line would be a mirror of the Paildramon line.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 02-22-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

As it turns out, there's a Mega of Arresterdramon too, from Taomon. That ones took a lot longer to be found than the OmniSooutmon from AeroVeedramon.

Both the Megas can DNA into Omegamon Alter B.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast