With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Otomedia February Pin-Up, Update- Full Image

tri. Otomedia February Pin-Up, Update- Full Image

We first found out about it due to the smallest preview image imaginable.

Image Thumbnail

It's not the full image but Otomedia has given us a better preview.

In addition, they are teasing that Yuniko Ayana (who is in charge of the scenario writing for part 4) will be pointing out some pre-release highlights to look out for, along with answering some Valentine's related questions.

This issue of Otomedia is out January 10th.

Thanks to garm for the translation.

Previous thread for this issue of Otomedia is here.

Update- We have the full image!

Image Thumbnail

There also appears to be some informational tidbits! Update- Translations! This was made by combining translated elements from both onkei and garm. Some bits weren't necessarily readable in the photos, but this is what could be made out.

Image Thumbnail

Q: If the boys each brought the girls out on a 'Valentine's date', where do you think they'll bring them?

A:

(Taichi) Odaiba! The lights are very pretty in winter, and there are many places to go so it'll be a fun date.

(Yamato) Somewhere they can enjoy winter sports such as skiing or snowboarding. He would capture their heart with something you don't do every day.

(Koushirou) A winter-only skating rink. He would look up how to do it beforehand and try to teach, though I wonder if he'll be able to hold hands [while skating] (laughs).

(Jou) An aquarium or planetarium. Some of these places might have Valentine's events that they can enjoy at their own pace.

(Takeru) A beautifully lighted town/street. He'd buy warm drinks, and attend to their needs in a casual manner.

(Nishijima) Hot springs. Perhaps the Odaiba hot springs that appeared in part 2, though a trip to another one slightly further away would be nice too.
    The rest was to small to be read and translated properly on this image.

Image Thumbnail

Q: Please give us some hints on what to look out for regarding 3 pairs that will be focused on in part 4, and what they'll be doing in the movie!
    A: (Sora and Piyomon) They'll be playing a big role in the movie! Piyomon, having lost her memory, feels almost like Sora in the past when she did not realise her mother's feelings of love for her...
    (Taichi and Gabumon) Not a pair you see every day, but their affinity with each other doesn't seem too bad. Gabumon gets a little embarrassed while talking about Yamato.
    (Yamato and Koushirou) A duo that calmly analyses the situation and acts accordingly even in times of crisis. I wonder where that long, long railway track leads to?

Q: I heard that near the start of the part 4 movie, there will be a scene where they open a box of bento. Do tell us more details about it!
    A: The Digimon are really cute when they all go "What's this!? It's delicious!" as they eat. Koromon's the only one who can appreciate Mimi's bizarre cooking, however (laughs). Do look out for Motimon drinking oolong tea as well. These lighthearted scenes have been meticulously portrayed by Nakanishi Yasuhiro, who is in charge of the scenario.

Q: Are there any heartwarming scenes between the Chosen Children and their Digimon?
    A: Aside from the bento scene, the scene where the Digimon evolve from Baby II to Child level and rejoiced together was also very cute. Also, in other scenes, Palmon clings to Jou, and Agumon and Gabumon pull each others cheeks saying "This is a dream!" which are very cute too. Also, look out for the scene where Agumon asks Yamato "Do you hate Taichi?".

Caption:

Ishida Yamato

A second year in Tsukishima Sougou High School, belonging to the class next to Taichi and Sora's. Although he keeps a cool exterior, he is actually an emotional person who cares deeply for his friends. He often butts heads with Taichi on their differing opinions due to his straightforward personality.

Image Caption:

Yamato and Taichi have a plan to carry out Operation: Reverse Valentine, since they felt bad for always receiving chocolates from Sora and Mimi. Agumon and Gabumon watch over the two as they struggle with their cake making.

Image Thumbnail

Mysterious Man:
    While he closely resembles Gennai, further details about him are still unknown. He caused a commotion in the real world, where he took on the appearance of the Digimon Kaiser, though his motives are unknown.

Caption: Piyomon, who for some reason wears a grim expression on her face. Also, who exactly is this man closing in on Takeru, with evil intent written all over his face?

Image Thumbnail

This appears to be the recipe for the cake being made in the pin-up?

Thanks to susuyan81 for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Hope someone translates the Valentine's bit, but I'm kinda tired of the same generic posters.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Wow. I was only kidding. But apparently Yamato was the one cooking for Taichi! I had said Taichi was bringing a cake to Yamato.. Naw, Yama's doing the cooking. The Taiyama is certainly strong isn't it...

The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

I come from the net
    ...Wow. To make a joke about this would be too obvious. Which means not funny. ...But that would solve the whole problem for Sora.

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    Unknown Neo that is hilarious, lol and too true! (Even though I have totally been shipping her with Matt since I was like 9 )

Just started watching Tri on Hulu a few days ago, and LOVING it! Can't wait to get caught up and watch this new episode when it releases! ^_^
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

I come from the net
    Well yeah, there's two options with that joke. Either she doesn't have to date either or she dates both. ...That last one would fit the name Tri.

Updated news post with the full image, and some other images with some tri. related tidbits.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    The questions and answers translation (by onkeikun) have been added to the first post.

Added more translated bits.