With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Veedramon stronger than ExVeemon

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Would someone remind me where we got that Paladin Mode was the founder of the Royal Knights? I can't seem to find it mentioned in any of the most likely profiles. It seems strange that a Digimon who's the Fusion of Fighter Mode and Omegamon would found a group of which Omegamon is a member. Did they unfuse so that Omegamon could join? Were there two Omegamon? It's almost a chicken and the egg thing.
    The progression of events appears to be "Omegamon and Imperialdramon evolve from whatever " -> "Omegamon and Imperialdramon meet" -> "Imperialdramon Paladin Mode founds the Royal Knight brigade", as PM's profile frame the Omegamon as being extant yet not a Royal Knight.

As for the founding-detail, I dunno.

Garudamon is also a "guardian deity," but it would be weird to see anyone worshiping it.
    *hastily covers up Garudamon shrine*
    maybe baby level Digimon could worship perfect and ultimate level Digimon in general....

Would someone remind me where we got that Paladin Mode was the founder of the Royal Knights? I can't seem to find it mentioned in any of the most likely profiles.
    first thing I found was some card text: http://wikimon.net/Bo-1082

It seems strange that a Digimon who's the Fusion of Fighter Mode and Omegamon would found a group of which Omegamon is a member. Did they unfuse so that Omegamon could join? Were there two Omegamon?
    It would be funny if the profile mentioned that no one has seen the Royal Knight's Omegamon and Imperialdramon PM in the same room.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    maybe as a cover up Omekamon takes Omegamons place as long as he is in sword mode

I'm a Maniac
    Technically, Paladin Mode is not a fusion.
    He only gains Omegamon's POWER.

Like in Diaboromon Strikes Back, Omegamon might have given his power to Fighter Mode without fusing... the only difference is that, likely, that Omegamon didn't devolve back into a Agumon&Gabumon, though that's not impossible(cfr. Cyber Sleuth)

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I suppose that's the intended explanation, but it depends. In most of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's card appearances it is indeed a Fusion.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I'm a Maniac
    that's just a gameplay mechanic, I don't remember flavour texts calling it a jogress, gattai, fusion or whatever

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Not necessarily. They could have called it Appearance Requirements instead of Fusion Requirements, using Omegamon in a way that wouldn't be evolution. Besides, the process being identified on the card itself is pretty clear-cut compared to saying it's not mentioned in flavor text, which isn't obligated to say anything about the nature of a Digimon's evolution.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123