With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Veedramon stronger than ExVeemon

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Well, unlike the one Tamer thing, it hasn't been retconned (and even that part might still be true in the "null canon" universe). I haven't played any of the newer Digimon games, so I don't know how Rina's partner is portrayed, but Taichi's V-dramon was certainly stronger than the average Adult. Game power stats, of course, have to be balanced by level for gameplay reasons.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital
    Was there any particular reason Toei/Bandai decided to create XV-Mon for 02 in place of Veedramon?

I remember as a kid during the Emperor arc I assumed Veemon's champion form would be Veedramon.

Probably just so Daisuke's partner would have something unique to evolve into. Main characters after Adventure have tended to have Digimon partners designed specifically for them.
    MY PROJECTS
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZero101 View Post
    So the only Royal Knights that have the power of the Inforce and Ulforce are UlforceVeedramon, Alphamon and Omnimon does this mean hat these 3 are the top 3 strongest of the Royal Knights
    No one knows. It's not known if there's any actualconnection between the "ulforce" and "inforce" powers or which of them is actually stronger. (that they are exclusive to the royal knights or holy knights if false since OmegaShoutmon can use Omegamon's omega inforce without being a royal knight, or even any kind of knight at all) It's not like you could actually compare how they work anyway since Ulforce is a defensive ability while both Alpha inforce and Omega inforce are more offensively oriented, there is no real way to know if UlforceV-dramon could regenerate faster than the others could damage him with their abilities. maybe one eventually wins out, or maybe they end up getting stuck in some eternal loop of damaging and regenerating, who knows.
    I believe these three are the most powerful of the Royal Knights yes, especially the X Antibody versions, one of which is the only "Super Ultimate" to possess the X Antibody (Omegamon).

See the thing is, those abilities can be bestowed upon other Digimon in an INVOCATION, something many don't understand here. Those abilities are exclusive to the Holy Knights, not necessarily Royal Knights as Zeromaru the character who possessed "Ulforce" was not a member even if Ulforce V-dramon is recognized and possesses the "Ulforce", not just Zeromaru.

An Invocation is an act of calling upon the protection or support of a god or deity (e.g. Omegamon bestowed the legendary evolution on Shoutmon and blessesd it with the Omega InForce). Imperial Dramon Paladin Mode is the final strongest form of Imperialdramon told of in ancient times only after obtaining the holy power of Omegamon.

So theoretically it makes Alphamon and Omegamon impossible to defeat, appellations of God in Revelation, but it can also be bestowed as a blessing or support to those deemed worthy. Dukemon gave Leomon its mantle which the X-evolved counterpart is adorned with. So I see them not merely as a legendary ultimate offensive force which they are, but a miracle or blessing in response to a prayer. They are deities after all. In the old card game, Omeagmon's inherited abilities from the X-evolution can be used in this way, even by Child Digimon, granting your Digimon remarkable powers (Bx-105 and Bx-132) and Bo-543 'Aero Wing' is essentially the "Overwrite", a light shining on the dragon family that grants the user new special combat abilities and strengthens them beyond their base limits. I made it a point to incorporate these abilities into my winning deck. I made this sometime ago, the Invocation prayer to the guardian deity of the network: http://s169.photobucket.com/user/Par...j1xfn.png.html

So if used correctly, it can be used to grant not only the Holy Knight itself, but those praying to it, extraordinary powers. That is what I believe it really is and what makes them the most powerful.
    Last edited by Paruseruru mafubu; 01-08-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

That's all fanwank, though. There's nothing in the canon about people worshiping Omegamon.
    MY PROJECTS

Junior Commander
    And I don't think Omegamon existed in the ancient times, so it could be that Omegamon is the incarnation of the ancient Omega Blade itself

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    That's all fanwank, though. There's nothing in the canon about people worshiping Omegamon.
    It is fan art yes, merely my point of view. It does work that way in this scenario though and his power has been bestowed on several in the "canon", (e.g. Shoutmon and Imperialdramon).The Royal Knights are the highest security of the Net, also known as "Guardian Deities" and famous among Digimon even if they rarely show their faces so deities are usually worshiped and prayed to, followed. We've seen examples of this with many Digimon serving under them before.

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    And I don't think Omegamon existed in the ancient times, so it could be that Omegamon is the incarnation of the ancient Omega Blade itself
    Yes it did. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode was the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon that was told of since ancient times, a form that acquired the power of the holy knight Omegamon according to the reference book. The Royal Knights were founded by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode in ancient times. The Omega Blade was the incarnation of that holy power not the other way around, powering up Fighter Mode. I have no idea where you got that from.

In other fiction, "Omega of Power" (Omegamon X Antibody) alongside "Duke of Courage" and "Magna of Miracles" sealed away a powerful Digimon (Death-X DORUghoramon) 10,000 years ago.
    Last edited by Paruseruru mafubu; 01-09-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Paruseruru mafubu View Post
    Yes it did. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode was the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon that was told of since ancient times, a form that acquired the power of the holy knight Omegamon according to the reference book. The Royal Knights were founded by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode in ancient times. The Omega Blade was the incarnation of that holy power not the other way around, powering up Fighter Mode. I have no idea where you got that from.

In other fiction, "Omega of Power" (Omegamon X Antibody) alongside "Duke of Courage" and "Magna of Miracles" sealed away a powerful Digimon (Death-X DORUghoramon) 10,000 years ago.
    Eh, I don't believe it. X Antibody didn't exist in ancient times. Moreover, it's a plague borderline between the change of the old digital world into new digital world, not the ancient one. And then Yggdrasil didn't exist too in ancient times. I'm curious where you got those info from. Nevertheless, the logic doesn't meet with it

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Eh, I don't believe it. X Antibody didn't exist in ancient times. Moreover, it's a plague borderline between the change of the old digital world into new digital world, not the ancient one. And then Yggdrasil didn't exist too in ancient times. I'm curious where you got those info from. Nevertheless, the logic doesn't meet with it
    In Xros Wars Omegamon was originally a member of an ancient order of knights that protected the Digital World from Bagramon. When the world split apart, it was sealed into a Digimemory and fell into the human world. In the manga you can see Omegamon fighting both Bagramon and Tactimon at Yggdrasil's stern. Near the beginning, Bagramon had instigated a failed rebellion against God alongside Lucemon and Demon (still Seraphimon), alongside many other Demon Lord Digimon, and were deleted to the Dark Area as punishment.

Bagramon received the scourge of God and eternally lost one of its eyes and half of its body, and has since replaced that half with an artificial body cut from a sacred tree, Yggdrasil. The same Yggdrasil that the Royal Knights serve as "God", only Yggdrasill and Huanglongmon share the title of "God of the Digital World" with God. This according to the Reference Book.

In the manhua D-Cyber, the Holy Knights were ancient in that continuity, sealing away Death-X Evolution 10,000 years ago in the kernel of that Digital World.
    Last edited by Paruseruru mafubu; 01-09-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paruseruru mafubu View Post
    We've seen examples of this with many Digimon serving under them before.
    Well, there's a difference between serving under someone and worshiping them. It's very rare for a Digimon to actually be worshiped. Garudamon is also a "guardian deity," but it would be weird to see anyone worshiping it.

Would someone remind me where we got that Paladin Mode was the founder of the Royal Knights? I can't seem to find it mentioned in any of the most likely profiles. It seems strange that a Digimon who's the Fusion of Fighter Mode and Omegamon would found a group of which Omegamon is a member. Did they unfuse so that Omegamon could join? Were there two Omegamon? It's almost a chicken and the egg thing.
    MY PROJECTS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast