With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Anime Canon Veemon and The Reason he Was Weak Vs Game CounterPart

  1. #1
    Ain't got no mojo... Deltadracona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    in the Future/New Zealand
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3

    Cool Anime Canon Veemon and The Reason he Was Weak Vs Game CounterPart

    Evening Fellow Digi-Lovers.

    i had been searching quite a few sites over the last few weeks, looking for the most put-together data on Veemon and his Digi-Line, in preparation for a fan-fiction i was planning to write.
    this fan-fiction was going to try and fix the 'Mistakes' That had been made of Davis's Veemon, [in Universe As It Were], In the Form of A time-travel Fan-fiction Based Upon one i had read earlier, and using the most complete details that have been put together over the years as Digimon grew.
    This Fanfic was going to be based around the anime, following the same'ish' story with a few changes. i was going to use the Digimon World DS Digi-Evolution System.

    now i wasn't able to put much of it down but the first thing i did was work out Veemon's Proper Digi-line.

    Now This Is His DS Line.

    Baby.
    Chibimon.

    Rookie.
    Veemon.

    Champion.
    ExVeemon.

    Ultimate.
    PailDramon.

    Mega Stage One.
    ImperialDramon Dragon Mode.

    Mega Stage Two.
    ImperialDramon Fighter Mode.

    And The Armour Forms In The Same Game, Interestingly Enough Are Of The Ultimate Stage. This Is The Same Classification The Most Reliable Wiki's For Digimon Give These Forms As Well.

    Ultimate.
    FlameDramon.
    RaidRamon.
    Magnamon.

    [RaidRamon is Not In Digimon World DS but is in its Sequel With an Identical Level Classification]

    Now i thought To Myself, if this is their actual established strength, then what reason could i find that would explain why two out of the three were so weak. to be mistakenly classed as champion level digimon. i found my answer in the first episode of Adventure 02. Veemon Was Sealed, He Has No Memories Before Waking up from the Seal. so what if when he was Sealed. Part Of His Digital Core Broke Away and Formed the Digi-egg of Miracles, But in the process took almost half his total power and his memories with it. with most of his power gone and his memories missing, he would be fighting his body even as he tried to first use that form again.

    this idea could work out and explain why flamedramon and raidramon could not stand-up to their actual class rank digimon opponents.
    that would mean i would need to find a reason for his sealing. and then i remembered the classification of ImperialDramon Dragon Mode.

    Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon. It is an ultimate Digimon that existed in ancient times. There is a clear distinction between it and other Digimon in terms of existence or ability. Also, Imperialdramon [Base Mega Form] is called the Dragon Mode, Due to its immense power, controlling it is next to impossible, and depending on how it is raised it may become a savior or a God of destruction.

    by the above meaning. a mega level digimon, whether they are dragons or angels and demons, just cant keep up with Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. and it gets worse from there. you see he reigns supreme over all dragons and yet nearly all of his power is sealed because of his inability to control it.

    and that brings us to ImperialDramon Fighter Mode. Most believe this to be a standard mode change, and they are partially correct. this is the true Imperialdramon, the second stage mega who is in control of all his released power. this form is at the absolute limit of a mega far surpassing omnimon in power and ability. and for a very good reason. omnimon is the fusion of wargreymon and metalgarurumon. and has generally about five times the strength and ability of wargreymon or metalgarurumon.

    the reason most believe him to be more powerful than Imperialdramon fighter mode is because of his ability Omega In-force. [which allows him to partially negate damage] this doesnt mean he is stronger than Fighter Mode, it means he can partially shield himself. there is a big difference people. Omnimon is only about half as strong as ImperialDramon fighter mode. not taking in Imperialdramon Dragon modes Ability Which Transfers to Fighter Mode because of its cannon. Its Special Move is firing super-massive dark matter, swallowing everything in a dark space (Mega Death). This technique is a terrifying ability that completely annihilates everything within a radius of a few hundred meters around the impact-point of the dark matter. Imperialdramon Dragon mode [The Anime One][Who Also Was At Half Strength] had almost 96% of its real power unusable because he would go insane from the power surge. and it was on par with Wargreymon. [im not talking about blackwargreymon who was three times stronger than wargreymon at a minimum]. so in reality Fighter Mode at Full Strength is almost 12x Stronger than a standard mega. that is stupidly powerful and he can actually use that power. And Then He Went and Upgraded Dragon Modes Most Powerful Attack to the following, then emitting all of its body's energy as a destructive energy wave (Giga Death). Its power is ten times that of Dragon Mode's "Mega Death".
    Full Power Fighter Mode Using That Would be about 15x Wargreymon.
    with his Digi-core broken i would place fighter mode at only 6x more powerful than wargreymon at best. [say 10x when using Giga-Death] because of the fact that he is basically missing half his total power in the form of the Digi-egg of miracles. so this would match up with the anime.

    Paladin Mode is a whole other kettle of fish.
    back in the days of Adventure and 02, there was no class higher than mega, so those that were clearly at a level higher were still called mega, that has changed and lucky ImperialDramon Paladin Mode has Reflected that. In Recent Years the need for another level has been finally addressed and of the few that move up to this new tier Paladin mode is one.
    the Newest Tier Of Digimon in The Dub!, is Ultra.
    an Ultra Level Digimon is So Powerful that it could Smack ImperialDramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon around like they were children in an adults sports game.
    Paladin Mode is somewhat near the low end of the Tier, but that's not so bad when you consider that the upper end has digimon the size of planets that can wipe out the digital world without moving.
    There is a Reason that ImperialDramon Paladin Mode was the Founder Of The Royal Knights. it Equaled and in some cases surpassed the Digimon Sovereigns and the Four Heavenly Dragons.

    Firstly ImperialDramon fighter Mode Does not Need to Have Omnimons Power To become a Paladin Mode. he can naturally Reach His Highest Form On His Own.

    As the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon that was told of since ancient times, it descended in a time of great disruption in the ancient Digital World, and rescued the world from complete collapse. However, all of the details of that era are a mystery, and if research into Digimon and the Digital World progresses, it is likely that they will eventually be clarified. Its Special Move is cutting the opponent in two with a single stroke of its ultimate "Omega Blade" sword, resetting and clearing their configuration data.

    Meaning. he cuts you once, barely cutting through an opponents skin, which with his strength would tear an opponent in half through that cut. and he turns you into a digi-egg and erases who you are. without even having to use his other abilities, and just for Clarification Paladin Mode Has Been somewhat identified as 4x more powerful than fighter mode, if not stronger. Firmly In the Ultra Class.

    So What Does All the Lengthy Above Mean?

    in the Anime Something Massively Damaging must have happened to Veemon before his sealing to have lost so much of his Strength. With this being The Debut my Headcanon is that he was the original ImperialDramon with his various modes, Who Created The Royal Knights and then for some reason dissapeared. only to take massive damage to his digital core, before regressing to Veemon and being Sealed.

    because lets be honest. if the anime stuck with what they had designed and didnt contradict themselves. the above would be the real strength of Veemon.

    oh and just for those who will say that parts of his power come from stingmon and omnimon?. i have the following for you.
    In The Official Wiki's and Accepted BIO and Data

    ExVeemon Can Legitimately Digivolve to PailDramon With Or without Stingmon. its his Natural Ultimate Form Of the ExVeemon Line.
    ExVeemon's Natural Mega form is The ImperialDramon Line.
    ExVeemon Can Become ImperialDramon Dragon Mode By Warp Digivolving on his own and completely Skipping Paildramon.
    ExVeemon Can Become ImperialDramon Fighter Mode By Warp Digivolving on his own and completely Skipping Dragon Mode
    ExVeemon Can Become ImperialDramon Paladin Mode By Warp Digivolving on his own and completely Skipping Fighter Mode.
    Veemon Or ExVeemon can armor Digi-Volve to Flamedramon which is really an ultimate class.
    Veemon Or ExVeemon can armor Digi-Volve to RaidRamon which is really an ultimate class.
    Veemon Or ExVeemon can armor Digi-Volve to Magnamon which is really an ultimate class.

    .


    now this was a very long post for me so i would like your opinions. does my post make sense in the real power that has been officially established for veemons line, and does my personal explanation for his poor performance in the early anime make some kind of sense. twisted or not?. i did note above that i was using two specific sources as canon. firstly Digimon Adventure 02 English Dubbed Anime and secondly the Digimon World DS Games.

    one last note. if someone posts saying all my info is wrong and that imperialdramon is a piece of shit.... yadayadayada. please note i will ignore you for saying all my info is completely false and he would be stomped over by Omnimon or wargreymon or whatever... i did my homework, i spent weeks piecing all the info together through the official wiki's and Anime and Games. all i posted above is fact, [other than my personal opinion as to why Anime Canon Veemon was Weaker than he should have been]. and the Info is Very Easy to find on WikiMon.net which is the most reliable source for official digimon data on the internet and is rarely if ever wrong. and if it is at some point wrong, it gets corrected a couple of days later.

    see you soon and i look forward to hearing from people.
    Last edited by Theigno; 01-06-2017 at 06:07 AM. Reason: No reason for all of the text to be red....

  2. #2
    Completely digital Xadhoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Posts
    680
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be getting out of all this. Much of your information is indeed accurate, but by the same token, much of the information here is just franchise-trivia being reiterated.

    To address individual parts:

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    by the above meaning. a mega level digimon, whether they are dragons or angels and demons, just cant keep up with Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. and it gets worse from there. you see he reigns supreme over all dragons and yet nearly all of his power is sealed because of his inability to control it.
    That stuff's just standard profile hyperbole, and it doesn't actually say that Imperialdramon's power has been sealed somehow - it says 'Imperialdramon is so powerful, it cannot be controlled'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    Part Of His Digital Core Broke Away and Formed the Digi-egg of Miracles
    The Digimental of Miracles was made from the Kindness Crest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    in the Anime Something Massively Damaging must have happened to Veemon before his sealing to have lost so much of his Strength.
    No, the profiles for the Imperialdramon-variants just aren't relevant to Veemon-the-02-character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    does my post make sense in the real power that has been officially established for veemons line, and does my personal explanation for his poor performance in the early anime make some kind of sense. twisted or not?
    I wouldn't say so; this whole spiel relies on taking blatantly-hyperbolic bits and pieces of fluff from the profiles, and things from publications with no relevance to the Adventure 02 series, and cramming it all together. The 'contradictions' here stems from that, not from the series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    Veemon Or ExVeemon can armor Digi-Volve to Flamedramon which is really an ultimate class.
    Veemon Or ExVeemon can armor Digi-Volve to RaidRamon which is really an ultimate class.
    Veemon Or ExVeemon can armor Digi-Volve to Magnamon which is really an ultimate class.
    The only thing 'consistent' about the specific level placement of Armor Digimon is that the franchise is inconsistent about it. Plenty of materials contradict that placement of them - be it via Flamedramon/Raidramon being Champions, or Magnamon being a Champion, or Magnamon being a Mega, or all three of them being Armor Level. Placing them as Perfects isn't incorrect, just not universally or all-supercedingly true.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Theigno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in a house
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    And The Armour Forms In The Same Game, Interestingly Enough Are Of The Ultimate Stage. This Is The Same Classification The Most Reliable Wiki's For Digimon Give These Forms As Well.
    If that's the only classification they give, that clearly means that they are not reliable. In different Universes Digimon can have different levels. Armor digimon might evolve from adults in the Story games and savers but in the majority they are indeed on adult level power.
    There is no actual contradiction here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    Now i thought To Myself, if this is their actual established strength, then what reason could i find that would explain why two out of the three were so weak. to be mistakenly classed as champion level digimon.
    So wait, if them appearing in Digimon Story as perfect levels is enough to "establish" them as perfect levels then why can't their strength in the anime be used to establish them as adults? Why should the games override what happens in the anime, why can't they be the exceptions (which they are)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    i found my answer in the first episode of Adventure 02. Veemon Was Sealed, He Has No Memories Before Waking up from the Seal. so what if when he was Sealed. Part Of His Digital Core Broke Away and Formed the Digi-egg of Miracles, But in the process took almost half his total power and his memories with it. with most of his power gone and his memories missing, he would be fighting his body even as he tried to first use that form again.
    I'm not sure how that would make sense. Even in the only (probably non canon) instance of the Digimental of Miracles being created by the power of Digimon it didn't seem to damage anyone's digicore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon. It is an ultimate Digimon that existed in ancient times. There is a clear distinction between it and other Digimon in terms of existence or ability. Also, Imperialdramon [Base Mega Form] is called the Dragon Mode, Due to its immense power, controlling it is next to impossible, and depending on how it is raised it may become a savior or a God of destruction.

    by the above meaning. a mega level digimon, whether they are dragons or angels and demons, just cant keep up with Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. and it gets worse from there. you see he reigns supreme over all dragons and yet nearly all of his power is sealed because of his inability to control it.
    The profile never specifies "Ultimate" in the line about there being a distinction. In other words just by being a Ultimate (mega) level the "distinction in terms of ability" is already completely justified, as the majority of the digimon population is on lower levels (This is especially true for the franchise in the Adventure/02 era when there weren't as much other Ultimates around). So there is no reason for it to be much stronger than WarGreymon for example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    and that brings us to ImperialDramon Fighter Mode. Most believe this to be a standard mode change, and they are partially correct. this is the true Imperialdramon, the second stage mega who is in control of all his released power. this form is at the absolute limit of a mega far surpassing omnimon in power and ability. and for a very good reason.

    omnimon is the fusion of wargreymon and metalgarurumon. and has generally about five times the strength and ability of wargreymon or metalgarurumon.
    Actually the only mention of Omegamon's strength in the anime states that he's more than 10 times more powerful than WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    the reason most believe him to be more powerful than Imperialdramon fighter mode is because of his ability Omega In-force. [which allows him to partially negate damage] this doesnt mean he is stronger than Fighter Mode, it means he can partially shield himself.
    The regular Omegamon doesn't have access to the Omega InForce, only the X-antibody variant has. And it has nothing to do with negating damage, it simply amounts to sharpening his combat instincts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    there is a big difference people. Omnimon is only about half as strong as ImperialDramon fighter mode.
    Where's that information coming from? It never seemed like that in any medium, for example in the card game, on average, Imperialdramon FM is weaker than omegamon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    Imperialdramon Dragon mode [The Anime One][Who Also Was At Half Strength] had almost 96% of its real power unusable because he would go insane from the power surge.
    That's just speculation again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    [im not talking about blackwargreymon who was three times stronger than wargreymon at a minimum].
    that's wrong as well, considering both of them fought very evenly for most of their fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    so in reality Fighter Mode at Full Strength is almost 12x Stronger than a standard mega. that is stupidly powerful and he can actually use that power.
    So you're saying that the one in the anime has to have been weakened because it wouldn't match up to your personal inflated headcanon of him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    an Ultra Level Digimon is So Powerful that it could Smack ImperialDramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon around like they were children in an adults sports game.
    ...Except they can't because Omegamon has been classified as an Super Ultimate (or Ultra) Digimon as well, even before Paladin Mode was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    the upper end has digimon the size of planets that can wipe out the digital world without moving.
    No such Digimon exists.


    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    Meaning. he cuts you once, barely cutting through an opponents skin, which with his strength would tear an opponent in half through that cut.
    So since Wolfmon's profile describes his "Licht Sieger" attack as cutting the opponent in half as well, that surely means that Wolfmon is a Super Ultimate, rigth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    just for Clarification Paladin Mode Has Been somewhat identified as 4x more powerful than fighter mode, if not stronger.
    Not seeing any source for that claim either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    With this being The Debut my Headcanon is that he was the original ImperialDramon with his various modes, Who Created The Royal Knights and then for some reason dissapeared. only to take massive damage to his digital core, before regressing to Veemon and being Sealed.
    But the events of the profiles don't match up with the anime continuity anyway. I mean even if Imperialdramon was sealed, where have all the other royal knights gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    In The Official Wiki's and Accepted BIO and Data[...]
    Digimon has no official Wiki.


    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    i did note above that i was using two specific sources as canon. firstly Digimon Adventure 02 English Dubbed Anime and secondly the Digimon World DS Games.
    I don't remember Imperialdramon PM being "12 times stronger" than other ultimates in Digimon Story, so both of your sources contradict you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    one last note. if someone posts saying all my info is wrong and that imperialdramon is a piece of shit.... yadayadayada. please note i will ignore you for saying all my info is completely false and he would be stomped over by Omnimon or wargreymon or whatever... i did my homework, i spent weeks piecing all the info together through the official wiki's and Anime and Games. all i posted above is fact, [other than my personal opinion as to why Anime Canon Veemon was Weaker than he should have been]. and the Info is Very Easy to find on WikiMon.net which is the most reliable source for official digimon data on the internet and is rarely if ever wrong. and if it is at some point wrong, it gets corrected a couple of days later.
    Well, with that attitude you won't get very far anywhere...
    Last edited by Theigno; 01-06-2017 at 07:26 AM.

    ...also, don't call me Igno.

  4. #4
    Ain't got no mojo... Deltadracona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    in the Future/New Zealand
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3
    i did infact do my research, and i did say that the stuff about Anime Veemon's Strength was my personal opinion. i did note that i was using two sources to build the profiles.
    as a matter of fact omnimon does have omega -inforce. thats the reason he was able to take out all of the diaboramon in the movie. he shrugged off most of all the incoming attacks when it activated near the end of the fight.

    in the digimon story games FM isnt 12x stronger than a normal mega, of course not. i used his actual given profile and all of the spoken info on Wikimon.net which is still the most relaible to place him there. and yes dragon mode was stronger than Wargreymon in the anime. and that Dragon Mode was weak. so realistically fighter mode would be on par if not slightly more powerful than omnimon. even if onmimon was as you say 10x stronger than wargreymon.
    also black wargreymon was atleast twice as powerful as wargreymon in the anime so i dont think my estimate was that bad in terms of its strength.

    Originally Posted by Deltadracona
    And The Armour Forms In The Same Game, Interestingly Enough Are Of The Ultimate Stage. This Is The Same Classification The Most Reliable Wiki's For Digimon Give These Forms As Well.



    If that's the only classification they give, that clearly means that they are not reliable. In different Universes Digimon can have different levels. Armor digimon might evolve from adults in the Story games and savers but in the majority they are indeed on adult level power.
    There is no actual contradiction here.

    for this i want to make it clear. i did not say those Armour digimon are always at ultimate level [one stage below mega] i said that in Veemons Specific Line they Are Classed As Ultimates.

    Originally Posted by Deltadracona
    With this being The Debut my Headcanon is that he was the original ImperialDramon with his various modes, Who Created The Royal Knights and then for some reason dissapeared. only to take massive damage to his digital core, before regressing to Veemon and being Sealed.



    But the events of the profiles don't match up with the anime continuity anyway. I mean even if Imperialdramon was sealed, where have all the other royal knights gone?

    you do know right that atleast two of the royal knights have shown up in digimon tri now. and yet we werent given an explanantion as to where they were all this time.
    Originally Posted by Deltadracona
    Meaning. he cuts you once, barely cutting through an opponents skin, which with his strength would tear an opponent in half through that cut.



    So since Wolfmon's profile describes his "Licht Sieger" attack as cutting the opponent in half as well, that surely means that Wolfmon is a Super Ultimate, rigth?

    no the reason for that is his attack reverts you to a digi-egg on contact and wipes your data clean. a digimon could potentially survive licht sieger. but not Paladin Modes Attack.
    below is the link to omnimons page. he is a mega.
    http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Omnimon
    there are actually two classifications for omnimon. one is mega and one is ultra. there is no difference at all between the two. so in my opinion [which i had noted and people seem to dislike because they just go apeshite over omnimon] he is the mega classification as his other two forms are the ultra classification.
    Originally Posted by Deltadracona
    the upper end has digimon the size of planets that can wipe out the digital world without moving.



    No such Digimon exists.

    it does exist, it just has never been brought out. and for good reason. it was stopped.
    http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Gaiamon
    Originally Posted by Deltadraconai found my answer in the first episode of Adventure 02. Veemon Was Sealed, He Has No Memories Before Waking up from the Seal. so what if when he was Sealed. Part Of His Digital Core Broke Away and Formed the Digi-egg of Miracles, But in the process took almost half his total power and his memories with it. with most of his power gone and his memories missing, he would be fighting his body even as he tried to first use that form again.



    I'm not sure how that would make sense. Even in the only (probably non canon) instance of the Digimental of Miracles being created by the power of Digimon it didn't seem to damage anyone's digicore.

    thats not what i said in context. i said that i was trying to find a way for it to make sense when compared to the games classification for veemons armor forms. and then i remembered episode one where veemon himself said he had no memories. [ of course a digimon does not get hurt when armor digivolving. secondly i said that his core must have been damaged at some point and the part that was lost could have created the digi-egg of miracles. [could have] not did and thirdly. in the move digimon hurricane touchdown, seraphimon and magnadramon did not create the digi-egg that allowed magnamon, they summoned it from where it had stored itself, we never got an answer to wear though. its very clear that it was summoned and not created in the movie which you referenced.

    So you're saying that the one in the anime has to have been weakened because it wouldn't match up to your personal inflated headcanon of him?
    [i will just say this. you say my personal opinion of him must be inflated, it may be slightly, it may not. but you yourself havent proven your point. if omnimon is stronger than FM why did armeggedon mon trash it badly and yet not do the same amount of damage to FM, yes fighter mode did take quite a abit of damage in the anime fight but it held up better than omnimon by a longshot.] so if what you say is true, then omnimon just allowed himself to be beaten around for fun. which was clearly not the case. so according to the one visual record we have of tem in the same fight. which is canon. Fighter mode is infact stronger than omnimon.my estimates of his strength may be off yes. but think of this. you say that omnimon is ten times stronger than wargreymon. and he was weaker than fighter mode. that means in your own words that fighter mode had to be atleast 11x stronger than wargreymon to fare as well as it did against armeggedonmon who is a classified ultra digimon.
    Originally Posted by Deltadracona
    Imperialdramon Dragon mode [The Anime One][Who Also Was At Half Strength] had almost 96% of its real power unusable because he would go insane from the power surge.



    That's just speculation again...

    yes the above is speculation, because we have been told his power was sealed. his power was so great that its uncontrollable. and yet he is still a mega. so his actual powerlevel has to be ridiculous for it to have been sealed and yet for him to remain at mega strength. so its not actually that far off of a estimate.

    Originally Posted by Deltadracona
    in the Anime Something Massively Damaging must have happened to Veemon before his sealing to have lost so much of his Strength.



    No, the profiles for the Imperialdramon-variants just aren't relevant to Veemon-the-02-character.

    as a matter of fact those profiles were built from to 02 Veemon character, those profiles have been identical since the anime release of veemon and his anime forms.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Theigno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in a house
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,783
    I get the feeling that this discussion is getting kind of pointless in general but if you actually want anyone to participate... you should fix your post and use the "Reply With Quote" button instead of copy-pasting.
    Because right now it's impossible to tell what is quoted and what isn't and you can't read half of it because lines are randomly discolored.

    ...also, don't call me Igno.

  6. #6
    Ain't got no mojo... Deltadracona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    in the Future/New Zealand
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3
    oh sorry im new here, it may of course be slightly pointless and thats alright. im just getting tired of people trashing over imperialdramon just because omnimon came first, when infact all visual records has shown him to be equal to if not slightly stronger than omnimon

  7. #7
    Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    879
    no the reason for that is his attack reverts you to a digi-egg on contact and wipes your data clean. a digimon could potentially survive licht sieger. but not Paladin Modes Attack.
    there are a bunch of digimon with insta kill attacks and they still get defeated, just look at Lucemon in Frontier shoudn´t he be able to just trash all the kids with DoA?
    it doesn´t mean PM is super strong only because of such an attack.

    below is the link to omnimons page. he is a mega.
    he was classified as a mega, yes. because back then there was no Ultra/super ultimate, heck you just made the same argument for PM.

    if omnimon is stronger than FM why did armeggedon mon trash it badly and yet not do the same amount of damage to FM, yes fighter mode did take quite a abit of damage in the anime fight but it held up better than omnimon by a longshot.
    because Armagedemon was specificly an anti-omegamon
    fighter mode had to be atleast 11x stronger than wargreymon
    aside from the fact that W.Greymon BW.Greymon and Imperialdramon FM in the anime been around the same strength, since their attacks all knocked them out.

  8. #8
    Completely digital Xadhoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Posts
    680
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    as a matter of fact those profiles were built from to 02 Veemon character, those profiles have been identical since the anime release of veemon and his anime forms.
    Once again, nullcanon fluff is not relevant to the anime. A ton of contradictions exist between the anime individuals of those species and what the profiles describe, including for Davis' Imperialdramon who is known not to be either ancient or the founder of the Royal Knights.

  9. #9
    I am Justice Vande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England - Sheffield
    Posts
    16,242
    Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltadracona View Post
    oh sorry im new here, it may of course be slightly pointless and thats alright. im just getting tired of people trashing over imperialdramon just because omnimon came first, when infact all visual records has shown him to be equal to if not slightly stronger than omnimon
    You still need to fix your post 4 with proper quotes. If it isn't edited, it will be removed for making no sense.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    because Armagedemon was specificly an anti-omegamon
    When was that said?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •