With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anime Canon Veemon and The Reason he Was Weak Vs Game CounterPart

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I don't believe it was ever stated that way. I think Omegamon just met an opponent stronger than he was.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital
    Re: Imperialdramon being 11x stronger than Wargeymon?

Evidence? Because if anything Wargreymon's dramon destroyers gives him a distinct advantage of ImperialDRAMON.

And despite (in the dub at least) his own boast that he's stronger than any Digimon Imperialdramon never did a single impressive thing in the tv series: Fight off two Digimon a level weaker, get owned by a Digimon a level below and needing a power boost/mode change just to waste said Digimon that's a level weaker, hold off Blackwargreymon with Wargreymon
    (Blackwargreymon is another Digimon I think that gets overestimated in power) and two of them knock MaloMyotismon out of the wish dimension after he's already been beated down by armored, champions, and ultimate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12