With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders, Update- 2nd Wave

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by dreambael View Post
    Anyone interested in buying a Digivice tamagotchi you should check out nippon-yasan. They have it on their main page as a best seller and they have the best prices that I've seen so far. I've contacted a couple intermediaries and all were 10-15 dollars more expensive. Give it a shot, ordered 4 this morning. ^_^ Hooray for Digimon!!!
    That's really interesting actually!! And do you know if this applies too to other Japanese-origin Digimon products? I bought my Xros Loader plus the Code Crowns in From Japan, and it was very expensive (a worthwhile though, but anyways).

aww yeah! pre ordered brown on nippon yasan and i don't have to pay anything right away. thanks guys

I'm a Maniac
    Which shipping option did you guys choose? I picked SAL for shipping to the US. What were your previous experience with Nippon Yasan

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    Wait we didn't have to pay anything right away on Nippon Yasan?? When do they expect payment??
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

vipertongn, i picked registered SAL. my experience with them were good. i pre ordered tai's goggles and hotsprings momohime figure and it all arrived with no problems/

terranakari, yeah you can pay everything upfront or pay later. they expect payment before the shipping date so better to do it in May or early June. they'll send you a email about it.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    vipertongn, i picked registered SAL. my experience with them were good. i pre ordered tai's goggles and hotsprings momohime figure and it all arrived with no problems/

terranakari, yeah you can pay everything upfront or pay later. they expect payment before the shipping date so better to do it in May or early June. they'll send you a email about it.
    Just remember pre-orders end in March. Not sure if this will affect nippon-yasan pre orders so my recommendation would be to have it paid in full by March just in case they do not actually place a reservation with Bandai Premium until they're paid.

Anyone have information that once you place an order with nippon-yasan they automatically reserve on BP?

For the most part they have some of the best prices for product being imported from Japan. They also have good rates on shipping.
    Last edited by Vande; 01-10-2017 at 07:51 AM. Reason: double post merge

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post

Thank you so much Shino! this puts my mind at ease

Ain't got no mojo...
    Anyone else getting no reply from japan?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax View Post
    Anyone else getting no reply from japan?
    Have you checked the spam folder in your inbox? Chances are it might have ended up in there.

Otherwise, Nippon Yasan is taking preorders as xSHiNOx said.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 01-11-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    From Japan took 3 days the last time I ordered with them.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast