With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders, Update- 2nd Wave

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikarunu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lumonumo View Post
    The only local sellers i know sells it at 80SGD here. FJ charges 500yen domestic shipping fee, no payment fee (paypal) and 700yen buyer protection fee. If I purchase 4 of the digivice, i'll expect to pay arnd 2500yen(SAL) or less for the shipping fees combined. The cost of each will be 3780 + 125 +175 + 625 = 4705yen.
    What is "125 + 175" stand for?
    I think the price will exactly same like you too if I order from YJ since Singapore is near Malaysia. And too bad P-Bandai Singapore dont sell any Digimon related products(yet).
    It's 500/4 and 700/4. Domestic shipping fee and buyer protection plan respectively.
    Yup its pretty sad that it doesn't stock digimon products

Ain't got no mojo... metalmamemon's Avatar
    Can somebody please tell me if they're still up for preorder? because when I'm in the page it doesn't let me select a quantity other than 0

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmamemon View Post
    Can somebody please tell me if they're still up for preorder? because when I'm in the page it doesn't let me select a quantity other than 0

You cant actually try to order it from the premium bandai store but rather, you need a middleman service. Please check the first post for directions.

Ain't got no mojo... metalmamemon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lumonumo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmamemon View Post

You cant actually try to order it from the premium bandai store but rather, you need a middleman service. Please check the first post for directions.
    Oh, I know. I went into the jp store just to see if it was still available.
    I've never actually ordered anything from japan before so I didn't know it doesn't even let you place a quantity

I'm a Maniac
    Pretty interesting that the new digimon is a weapon digimon. Maybe weapon digimon will reappear again in a future game as a main gameplay mechanic? Would be nice. Also, I wonder what special gimmick Zubamon will have to separate him from the rest. Both Dracomon and Hackmon evolved into Royal Knights, so Zubamon has high chances of evolving into something special too. Vortex Warrior maybe? It would fit nicely with the whole weapon thematic.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilandio View Post
    Pretty interesting that the new digimon is a weapon digimon. Maybe weapon digimon will reappear again in a future game as a main gameplay mechanic? Would be nice. Also, I wonder what special gimmick Zubamon will have to separate him from the rest. Both Dracomon and Hackmon evolved into Royal Knights, so Zubamon has high chances of evolving into something special too. Vortex Warrior maybe? It would fit nicely with the whole weapon thematic.
    You know, I was thinking the same thing about Zubamon's Ultimate, whatnot with MedievalDukemon's profile noting that the Vortex Warriors use weapons powered by wind sorcery. It would actually make sense, and do keep in mind that out of the groups such as the Royal Knights, Olympos XII, and so forth who have very specific Digimon as their members, we know who all of them are, save for the Vortex Warriors - that is indeed the only such group who is incomplete as of now, and on top of that we only know of one (MedievalDukemon).

Another theory I had is that perhaps to go with the whole 20th anniversary motif that Zubamon definitely has going for him (Dat 20 on his horn tho), his Adult and Perfect might tie into groups that don't have very specific Digimon as their members, but rather specific Digimon types. Maybe one form can tie into D-Brigade and another with the Crack Team, for example, and then it ends with the second Vortex Warrior to be revealed... just thinking out loud, of course.
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    EDIT: Nevermind.... I reread and understand it now. Essentially were "buying it" when we place our pre-order and then pay the shipping and handling and insurance plans when it is ready to ship to your house, Gotcha.

At least I have till March to pre-order, maybe then I'll get both, since my oldest sons birthday is in March. One for each of us. I still want to pre-order asap just in case though.... I really want these!!
    Last edited by terranakari; 01-08-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

Ordered two of each color, so four total.

...don't ask me what's the point of having an extra pair. I don't really know myself either when I placed the preorder.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet -
    Greymon: care mistakes - 0, training - lost count, single battle % won - 95%, tag battle % won - 100%
    DarkTyranomon: care mistakes - 0, training - lost count, single battle % won - N/A, tag battle % won - 100%

Ain't got no mojo...
    Havent got a reply yet :'(

Ain't got no mojo...
    Anyone interested in buying a Digivice tamagotchi you should check out nippon-yasan. They have it on their main page as a best seller and they have the best prices that I've seen so far. I've contacted a couple intermediaries and all were 10-15 dollars more expensive. Give it a shot, ordered 4 this morning. ^_^ Hooray for Digimon!!!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast