With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders, Update- 2nd Wave

I'm definitely going to preorder one of these, but I want to see if there are any "version exclusives" aside from the anime!Agumon and Gabumon. Does anyone know if there is? Or if there's any information suggesting there will be?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I haven't ordered directly from Bandai, currently the only known way to get one of these is through the various middleman services listed on the front page. I made my order through FROM JAPAN, basically you have to paste the item's web address into the search bar and then fill out the form provided.

There's a comments box that lets you add more specific information, like which colour you're after. Though they recommend filling it out in Japanese.

I wanted the red "Original Brown" version, so I pasted "オリジナルブラウン" into the box. If you want the blue "Original Gray" version, it's "オリジナルグレー"

As for payment, that comes later. With FJ you have to pay a deposit which is then used to pay for the item and delivery.

EDIT: My mistake, turns out deposits are more for auctions.
    I done buggered up, so for some clarification for anyone using FROM JAPAN for the first time:

Order is made through FJ as I've described above. FJ will later email you when they've processed this and are ready to place the pre-order for you. You then pay them up front so that they can order it.

Bear in mind, this is what they call "Charge 1". This includes the base price of the product, and any buyer protection plan you've selected. This price does not include shipping.

A later "Charge 2" payment will be required for shipping and handling costs, but this doesn't need to be paid for until they have the item. Based on my last purchase being the 15th Anniversary Digivice I'm expecting it to come to around 3,849 Yen, possibly more depending on the options you pick.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 01-08-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Can't wait to get my hands on the first v-pet, this is the perfect time to jump on the wagon!! Thanks so much for the info guys
    Last edited by kkanbara; 01-07-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post

Order is made through FJ as I've described above. FJ will later email you when they've processed this and are ready to place the pre-order for you. You then pay them up front so that they can order it.

Bear in mind, this is what they call "Charge 1". This includes the base price of the product, and any buyer protection plan you've selected. This price does not include shipping.

A later "Charge 2" payment will be required for shipping and handling costs, but this doesn't need to be paid for until they have the item. Based on my last purchase being the 15th Anniversary Digivice I'm expecting it to come to around 3,849 Yen, possibly more depending on the options you pick.
    The buyer protection plan is included inside charge 2. Just to clarify since your buyer protection plan most definitely cant be complementary.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    The Bantyos I would guess to be a variation of the Royal Knights without the constant addition of Yggdrasil as they live by their own view of 'justice' similar to them.

An Olympus Twelve world would probably involve a lot of pettiness, in-fighting, manipulation, and constant jerkassery.
    I'd like that Olympus Twelve wielding it should be faithful to that myth. But it only said Olympus Twelve is at neutral side. When the digital world is in trouble, Royal Knight and Olympus Twelve join together to fight against threats off. So I think they probably lend it to Vulcanusmon for weapon collection or safekeeping it.

Bantyo's personal Justice probably make their pride to not use it. Because... Well you know they are too badass to use it?

Ain't got no mojo...
    My place basically most local sellers quoted about MYR220, and some sellers including shipping fee which is only MYR10. After conversion it is total about JPY5755(USD49) and minus the retail price JPY3780(USD32) then it is estimated about JPY1975(USD17) for handling fee + middleman profit.

Since I use so many oversea stores, the shipping cost to here usually about 1k-1.4k yen for SAL register shipping for small box size. So I assume the price if I order oversea online the price may be slightly higher or lower but not too much different than local store :s

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikarunu View Post
    My place basically most local sellers quoted about MYR220, and some sellers including shipping fee which is only MYR10. After conversion it is total about JPY5755(USD49) and minus the retail price JPY3780(USD32) then it is estimated about JPY1975(USD17) for handling fee + middleman profit.

Since I use so many oversea stores, the shipping cost to here usually about 1k-1.4k yen for SAL register shipping for small box size. So I assume the price if I order oversea online the price may be slightly higher or lower but not too much different than local store :s
    The only local sellers i know sells it at 80SGD here. FJ charges 500yen domestic shipping fee, no payment fee (paypal) and 700yen buyer protection fee. If I purchase 4 of the digivice, i'll expect to pay arnd 2500yen(SAL) or less for the shipping fees combined. The cost of each will be 3780 + 125 +175 + 625 = 4705yen.

From paypal's conversion rates, 4705yen = SGD60.30 which is 20$ saved. Since i'm only intending to keep 2, I can sell the other 2 on carousell for some profit to help cover my expenses. Its definitely cheaper for me this way
    Last edited by lumonumo; 01-08-2017 at 01:11 AM.

Red shirt
    I'm so happy that I'm gonna be in Japan until August! Gonna get two of these preordered by the end of the month.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by lumonumo View Post
    The buyer protection plan is included inside charge 2. Just to clarify since your buyer protection plan most definitely cant be complementary.
    So it is. My bad.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by lumonumo View Post
    The only local sellers i know sells it at 80SGD here. FJ charges 500yen domestic shipping fee, no payment fee (paypal) and 700yen buyer protection fee. If I purchase 4 of the digivice, i'll expect to pay arnd 2500yen(SAL) or less for the shipping fees combined. The cost of each will be 3780 + 125 +175 + 625 = 4705yen.
    What is "125 + 175" stand for?
    I think the price will exactly same like you too if I order from FJ since Singapore is near Malaysia. And too bad P-Bandai Singapore dont sell any Digimon related products(yet).
    Last edited by Hikarunu; 01-08-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast