With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders, Update- 2nd Wave

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    I guess, yeah since the grey one has Tyrannomon shown in the promotional image.

I've never done this import from Bandai direct, usually gone through amiami and or play asia etc, was your price pretty close to retail with additional shipping?
    I haven't ordered directly from Bandai, currently the only known way to get one of these is through the various middleman services listed on the front page. I made my order through FROM JAPAN, basically you have to paste the item's web address into the search bar and then fill out the form provided.

There's a comments box that lets you add more specific information, like which colour you're after. Though they recommend filling it out in Japanese.

I wanted the red "Original Brown" version, so I pasted "オリジナルブラウン" into the box. If you want the blue "Original Gray" version, it's "オリジナルグレー"

As for payment, that comes later. With FJ you have to pay a deposit which is then used to pay for the item and delivery.
    Hey, I just submitted to the with the p-bandrai order purchase page and said Both Brown and Grey would they understand that or should I have done it in Japanese? Also did you a get price for the v-pets?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I got a price and paid that this morning, that pretty much confirms the preorder. However it doesn't include shipping. That will be paid for later.

I'd assume they understand English text, but let's see what they get back to you with.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I got a price and paid that this morning, that pretty much confirms the preorder. However it doesn't include shipping. That will be paid for later.

I'd assume they understand English text, but let's see what they get back to you with.

Hope if you dont mind me asking but what was the price?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    3,780 Yen, including FJ's buyer protection plan. Or about 26.27 for me.

Follow X-Omnidramon on DeviantArt Visit X-Omnidramon's Xbox Live Profile
    I got my price too, same thing so $32 bucks american (This is the cheapest premium item ever!) When i ordered I typed it in English since i did it before you replied Wild, and made sure to use the image of the one I wanted.

I'm excited....is it June yet?
    *insert something clever here*

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks that brilliant price for me! going to order both versions when they get back to me just waiting for the email!

Ain't got no mojo...
    3,780 Yen, including FJ's buyer protection plan. Or about 26.27 for me.

how long did it take them to get back to you? I want to order asap before they run out of stock!

Ain't got no mojo... pointingandlaughing's Avatar
    Add pointingandlaughing on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsoniteX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    I guess, yeah since the grey one has Tyrannomon shown in the promotional image.

I've never done this import from Bandai direct, usually gone through amiami and or play asia etc, was your price pretty close to retail with additional shipping?
    I haven't ordered directly from Bandai, currently the only known way to get one of these is through the various middleman services listed on the front page. I made my order through FROM JAPAN, basically you have to paste the item's web address into the search bar and then fill out the form provided.

There's a comments box that lets you add more specific information, like which colour you're after. Though they recommend filling it out in Japanese.

I wanted the red "Original Brown" version, so I pasted "オリジナルブラウン" into the box. If you want the blue "Original Gray" version, it's "オリジナルグレー"

As for payment, that comes later. With FJ you have to pay a deposit which is then used to pay for the item and delivery.
    Thank you for taking the time to type that out, I was able to order following these instructions.
    This gratitude is seconded!

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax View Post
    how long did it take them to get back to you? I want to order asap before they run out of stock!
    If I'm right, it was about 12 or so hours between me ordering yesterday and then receiving the email this morning. Depends on FROM JAPAN'S working hours and what time it is over there I guess.

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    Super excited for this! I think i might preorder the blue one. If Augumon is exclusive to red/brown and Gabumon is exclusive to the blue, then i'm going to want the blue one. Mainly because I already have so many V-Pets with Augumon in them and like one with Gabumon lol(which is actually a digivice, not a pet). Plus my original version 1 is the red/brown colored one that looks exactly like the one shown.... so don't want to get it confused with my new 20th anni. version.

What I really want to know is... Are we going to be able to pick a "version" egg in the beginning, or is it going to be randomized on which egg they give us?? If we get to pick i'd LOVE to choose the version 5 egg! I recently lost my original v5 and I can't find one even for scalpers price online... =/ So this would be a cheaper, better option for me lol.

I'm crazy excited about them basically doubling the amount of digimon in this! This has so much potential... *fingers crossed* Eh who am I kidding, i'm probably going to end up buying it in the end anyways lol.
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast