With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders, Update- 2nd Wave

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    I guess, yeah since the grey one has Tyrannomon shown in the promotional image.

I've never done this import from Bandai direct, usually gone through amiami and or play asia etc, was your price pretty close to retail with additional shipping?
    I haven't ordered directly from Bandai, currently the only known way to get one of these is through the various middleman services listed on the front page. I made my order through FROM JAPAN, basically you have to paste the item's web address into the search bar and then fill out the form provided.

There's a comments box that lets you add more specific information, like which colour you're after. Though they recommend filling it out in Japanese.

I wanted the red "Original Brown" version, so I pasted "オリジナルブラウン" into the box. If you want the blue "Original Gray" version, it's "オリジナルグレー"

As for payment, that comes later. With FJ you have to pay a deposit which is then used to pay for the item and delivery.

EDIT: My mistake, turns out deposits are more for auctions.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 01-07-2017 at 06:00 PM.

I'm so hyped to see what other Digimon, and hopefully new Digimon will be in this. Although I doubt many new things will be added considering they didn't announce them.

I'm disappointed it won't work with the Wonderswan but oh well.

Zubamon's status as a Legend Arm Digimon is exciting too! I really hope they make a baby 1 and 2 form for Zubamon though. I loved that they did that for Dracomon and I wished Hackmon got one.

2 colors will be available called- Original Brown and Original Blue (I mean... the first one is red, but they can call it what they want...)
    When I saw the listed it as brown I thought I was going crazy, so I'm glad you posted this because I thought I was colourblind.

But I dug out an old Vpet and it seriously looks brown to me now....so now I don't even know.

I think what they did was try to make it look like red bricks so it's like a mix of red and brown. And the other one is a mix of grey and blue because grey bricks or something.
    Last edited by flintlock; 01-06-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Follow CrimsoniteX On Twitter Add CrimsoniteX on Steam Visit CrimsoniteX's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    I guess, yeah since the grey one has Tyrannomon shown in the promotional image.

I've never done this import from Bandai direct, usually gone through amiami and or play asia etc, was your price pretty close to retail with additional shipping?
    I haven't ordered directly from Bandai, currently the only known way to get one of these is through the various middleman services listed on the front page. I made my order through FROM JAPAN, basically you have to paste the item's web address into the search bar and then fill out the form provided.

There's a comments box that lets you add more specific information, like which colour you're after. Though they recommend filling it out in Japanese.

I wanted the red "Original Brown" version, so I pasted "オリジナルブラウン" into the box. If you want the blue "Original Gray" version, it's "オリジナルグレー"

As for payment, that comes later. With FJ you have to pay a deposit which is then used to pay for the item and delivery.
    Thank you for taking the time to type that out, I was able to order following these instructions.

I come from the net
    This is interesting. I can see why everyone wanted to play with these. Zubamon? ...Looks pretty cool.
    Zuba reminds me of something. Yugioh Zexal had monsters named Zubaba. Which the wiki says ""zuba, which is used to represent something being cut or sliced with a single blow." So... That's at least half true with how wikis are.

...Did someone say that yet? I couldn't check 5 pages.

Ain't got no mojo... FlaDraChamp3's Avatar
    Visit FlaDraChamp3's Youtube Channel
    I'm sooo hyped right now.

Can't wait to hear more about this Zubamon, looks pretty cool!

I'm a Maniac
    i'm a bit confused with what I read in the original post. so does that mean you can raise 2 digimon in one device? Also there are 5 eggs to choose from?

...!!! I suddenly got a brilliant idea for Zubamon's Armor Digivolutions for the evolution thread! Unfortunately I can't do it at this time because my annoying nephew wanted to use my PC but you bet your tamer butts that he's occupied! Just you wait.

Edit: Good news, I have the PC again! Which means my idea can be unleashed tonight!
    Last edited by DigiKing Tamer; 01-06-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I was wondering something...what if the 20 in the body of Zubamon, a part from being a pun on the 20th Anniversary, has some sort of connection with the Ternary Code that causes the Infection related with Meicoomon in Digimon Adventure tri. Just a thought.

Not what I expected out of the countdown, but it's nice gear for those who like the V-Pets. For me personally, I do like that some of my favorites did manage to sneak their way in such as Dracomon, Titamon, and Machinedramon, so I'll keep this in mind depending on what the mystery Digimon turn out to be.

As for the new guy, his design's OK, a bit complex but I don't have too many complaints with him. I'm more interested in his lore though as if it is connected to the Legend-Arms thing that Spadamon was all about, then that could mean we'll get an expansion of that lore through the little guy, and that really intrigues me as it's pretty much been a Super Xros Wars-only thing otherwise and there's some potential there to be tapped. So I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes as it's definitely got my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    So Hackmon and Zubamon are the "best buddies" then? Nah. I don't think so.
    I'd like to learn more about this "Legend Arms" based on from? And Zubamon's design inspiration came from?

So if Angel type (Three Great Archangel?) = Saving the world, Demon type (Seven Great Demon Lord?) = Destruction of the world, then I wonder what will happen to the world if he is grabbed by one of Olympus XII or Bantyo member? Interesting.
    The Bantyos I would guess to be a variation of the Royal Knights without the constant addition of Yggdrasil as they live by their own view of 'justice' similar to them.

An Olympus Twelve world would probably involve a lot of pettiness, in-fighting, manipulation, and constant jerkassery.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I'm so hyped for this. Made an order with FROM JAPAN.

Did anyone notice the updated sprite design for WarGreymon? I think this one has a better resemblance to him.
    sadly I'm not too fond of it coz it looks so similar to slayerdramon's one
    Good eye, didn't catch that.

Though to be fair, there's only so much that can be done with a 16x16 pixel sprite. Also, this has basically been done since the original pets, Greymon for example was essentially a Tyrannomon sprite with horns added and the spines removed.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast