With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders, Update- 2nd Wave

Dracomon has a jogress so maybe Jesmon and Zubamon's mega form can have a jogress i mean they are both anniversary Digimon and maybe Zudamons mega can become a weapons for Jesmon
    Last edited by NeoZero101; 01-06-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    I'd like to learn more about this "Legend Arms" based on from?
    According to Spadamon's Profile in Digimon Life: "The Legend-Arms are Digimon that specialize in carrying out transformations into giant, peerless weapons based on the master they choose, and which according to legend, "if held by an angel will save the world, and if held by a demon will destroy the world." Spadamon is the last, and the strongest, of the Weapon Digimon in the LS-tou Zone and was used as a trump card to pull the Zone from the edge of defeat from invaders, but when its powers and memories were sealed and it was hidden in a different Zone. The Zone was later occupied by the invading army, and the defeated Weapon Digimon went into stasis."

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    So if Angel type (Three Great Archangel?) = Saving the world, Demon type (Seven Great Demon Lord?) = Destruction of the world, then I wonder what will happen to the world if he is grabbed by one of Olympus XII or Bantyo member? Interesting.
    In fact, that is the main premise of the Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red storyline. The Demon Lord Barbamon, born from the data of a Digital Virus in the form of ZeedMillenniummon, attempts to revive Armamon, one of the Legend-Arms Digimon, in order to invade and destroy the Digital World, but eventually Armamon is revealed to be too powerful for Barbamon to control. In a surprising turn of events, Armamon grabs Barbamon and converts his data into a sword, effectively using Barbamon as a weapon. After defeat again, Barbamon's mind awakens inside the sword, then manages to Force DigiXros into ΩArmamon BM. Spadamon, another Legend-Arms Digimon, teams up with the Xros Heart in order to defeat the monster for good.

Junior Commander
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    Zubamon looks way overdesigned for a child. Not that I'm against it exactly, just that I'm afraid with so much design his evolved forms will either have to much detail, or he'll just look the same but bigger, :/

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I'm so hyped for this. Made an order with FROM JAPAN.

Did anyone notice the updated sprite design for WarGreymon? I think this one has a better resemblance to him.

Follow X-Omnidramon On Twitter Add X-Omnidramon on Steam Follow X-Omnidramon on DeviantArt Visit X-Omnidramon's Youtube Channel Visit X-Omnidramon's Xbox Live Profile
    Don't know if this was asked but is Tyrannomon an exclusive to either? Is there any difference other than Agumon and Gabumon?
    *insert something clever here*

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    Don't know if this was asked but is Tyrannomon an exclusive to either? Is there any difference other than Agumon and Gabumon?
    I've only just noticed, but the "version exclusive" Agumon and Gabumon sprites as shown are the Pendulum versions. I believe that these are actually separate bonus characters. My guess is that both of these have a fixed evolution line akin to the anime.

To answer the Tyrannomon question, this presumably won't affect him whatsoever. Looks like both versions will have Agumon, but only the red brown version will have the extra "anime" Agumon.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 01-06-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I'm so hyped for this. Made an order with FROM JAPAN.

Did anyone notice the updated sprite design for WarGreymon? I think this one has a better resemblance to him.
    sadly I'm not too fond of it coz it looks so similar to slayerdramon's one

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Information on Weapon Arms
    Ah. I see. Thanks for the information. So "Legend Arms" didn't come from a certain myth/legend. Oh well.

Follow X-Omnidramon On Twitter Add X-Omnidramon on Steam Follow X-Omnidramon on DeviantArt Visit X-Omnidramon's Youtube Channel Visit X-Omnidramon's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    I've only just noticed, but the "version exclusive" Agumon and Gabumon sprites as shown are the Pendulum versions. I believe that these are actually separate bonus characters. My guess is that both of these have a fixed evolution line akin to the anime.

To answer the Tyrannomon question, this presumably won't affect him whatsoever. Looks like both versions will have Agumon, but only the red brown version will have the extra "anime" Agumon.
    I guess, yeah since the grey one has Tyrannomon shown in the promotional image.

I've never done this import from Bandai direct, usually gone through amiami and or play asia etc, was your price pretty close to retail with additional shipping?
    *insert something clever here*

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Well, Buyee doesn't seem to work for anything not already on their Premium Bandai store, apparently. Just to let you folks know. Hopefully From Japan will be a better option...

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast