With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders, Update- 2nd Wave

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicated View Post
    http://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th

Is this roster legit? How come wikimon get their hands on that info before WtW lol?
    We don't have anything resembling a full roster of Digimon in the 20th V-Pet.

All someone has done is take the Digimon we know from the announcement and put them on a list. I don't believe there is a single Digimon there we haven't known about for nearly 2 months.

The first 5 rows are just the v1 thru v5 of the original vpet. The 6th and 7th row are any other Digimon there are images of spritewise that showed up in the announcement.

There's over 150 Digimon in it, most of which are unknown.

It's even missing some we 'do' know because there are no sprites for them yet, such as Zubamon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicated View Post
    http://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th

Is this roster legit? How come wikimon get their hands on that info before WtW lol?
    We don't have anything resembling a full roster of Digimon in the 20th V-Pet.

All someone has done is take the list of Digimon we know from the announcement and put them on a list. I don't believe there is a single Digimon we haven't known about for nearly 2 months.

The first 5 rows are just the v1 thru v5 of the original vpet. The 6th and 7th row are any other Digimon there are images of spritewise that showed up in the announcement.

There's over 150 Digimon in it, most of which are unknown.

It's even missing some we 'do' know because there are no sprites for them yet, such as Zubamon.
    You're right lol. I was too pumped for a second there before I realized that Beelzemon and Lucemon FM were straight from that Coliseum-like mode page. My bad.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Will one be enough? I vaguely remember that you needed to win battles to reach Ultimate in the originals so you needed friends or a second device.

Ain't got no mojo...
    https://youtu.be/360cYW7iJ4s

Long tag battle, maybe because they are in child(rookie) stage.

Should I order both brown and blue? I wanted two brown (Agumon ver.) but is there any benefits of having both versions? Such as some special evolutions?
    Currently raising: Omegamon (Pendulum ZERO)
    Omegamon Alter-S (ver.20th)

Ain't got no mojo... TamerDrew26's Avatar
    Has anyone heard anything else about this online D-1 Grand Prix?

There is a new in game battling system so you don't necessarily need to battle another v-pet in order to achieve ultimate.
    Last edited by Vande; 04-26-2017 at 07:30 AM. Reason: double post merge
    Drew

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by TamerDrew26 View Post

There is a new in game battling system so you don't necessarily need to battle another v-pet in order to achieve ultimate.
    I am also curious to know if there has been any more information given about the D-1 Grand Prix. I can't find anything on it other than what was originally announced back in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazermon932 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TamerDrew26 View Post

I am also curious to know if there has been any more information given about the D-1 Grand Prix. I can't find anything on it other than what was originally announced back in January.
    Being that they've stated it will be done online using codes given by the V-Pet, and the V-Pets aren't out yet, and that specific news regarding the V-Pets themselves have been minimal I expect information will likely be given out around release.

Potentially in the V-Pet boxes themselves.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Nippon Yasan has emailed me to inform that the release date has been brought forward to June 24th. A week before!

Yes, my seller has informed me that they will be shipping it to me on the 29th.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast