With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digi Doodles!

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Inspired by my recent viewing of Tri part 4, I decided to do something quick that I hadn't done since elementary school....design a crest. :P
    Titled the "Crest of Diligence", I felt it was an appropriate enough virtue to give it's own crest. The symbol is modeled after a beehive, if it wasn't too obvious. ^^'
    The color is blue (almost a blue-violet), mainly because I imagine the partner I might have in connection with this crest would be Wanyamon/Bearmon. Could do an orange/yellow version, though, and see whether I like that better...

EDIT:
    Well, I tried it, and it's not too bad either. Not sure which one I like best. ^^'

Additionally, here are a couple of other doodles I haven't posted yet. One is of the aforementioned Wanyamon, and the other is a fan-made idea that was being tossed around in the evolution thread, which I decided to do a sketch of. It's name is PrinceGekomon. It's basically a fusion of Gekomon and Greninja, in terms of design. XD
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 02-25-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Numemon, Agumon and Betamon look so cute! I love this concept too. I have a feeling that WiZ actually designed all the Ver 5 adult Digimon this way. They made lcd dot art in 1997 for Godzilla characters for the Mothra Tamagotch, then reused them the following year for Ver 5 but it looks like they based them on the dot art and added new inspiration. Cyclomon was Gigan. I And they used to have dot art contests where kids would make lcd sprites and WiZ would turn them into real Digimons. I'd love to see your version of Devitamamon, he looks like a dog with a crown in the lcd sprite, it's so weird. Keep it up these are great.

Decided to draw a little fun Revenge of the Fifth art starring my Giromon, Arthur. :P I started a little virtual pet blog just to make raising my little guys more interesting, which is why he has a name.

Here's the page if you want to see how I've been raising him: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tamatamer
    For some strange reason, I decided to make a duplicate blog on blogspot, because I must be crazy or something. XP http://tamatamer.blogspot.com/

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Here's another little tribute to Arthur the Giromon, who passed away last night.

He lived a full life (for a Digimon) of 19 years. Here's the full post: http://tamatamer.blogspot.com/2017/0...r-giromon.html

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."

Did another little drawing of the guys I'm raising right now, Ace and Rusty. They just evolved tonight! X)

Rest in Peace, Ace and Rusty...
    Say hello to the next generation: Duke and Wulf!

The tsunomon is looking very cute indeed ! And Mugendramon very detailed, great work

Quote Originally Posted by Digi_TaKi View Post
    The tsunomon is looking very cute indeed ! And Mugendramon very detailed, great work
    Thank you! Keeping logs and occasionally doodling my little guys makes raising them more fun and personal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12