With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Re:Link (Ep. 12)

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    Alrighty, Chapter two i gotta say, its weird how similar DemiGreymon and my own partner behave... kinda scares me haha

Love the mixing of universes here good so far!
    Thanks! Glad you like what you're reading so far!

Yeah, funny how our Demi mons turned out to be somewhat similar

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    DemiTyrannomon adnDemiGreymon together would make for quite the comedy scenes.
    Last edited by XDragon; 08-05-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    It's been a while, but Episode 7 is finally finished.

And with that, the first story arc is done. Many, many thanks to everyone who's been reading it so far!

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Ha! I see what you did there. i approve
    Currently Raising:

It's sooner than I expected for once, but I was on a roll and Episode 8 is now up!

This chapter's basically setting up the next story arc, so it may come off as a little slow paced. The first segment comes courtesy of a good friend of mine, who lent me a character to use when I was writing the old version of this in 2008. He wrote a short piece as a way of introducing the character, which I've added to the beginning of this episode. He doesn't appear much beyond that in this chapter, but he'll play a big part throughout the rest of the story.

At last, Episode 9 is done. The story picks up from where we last left off as a mysterious foe makes his presence known.

Also, I finally bit the bullet and started posting this on Fanfiction.net.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 03-07-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Finally reached the double digit milestone. Episode 10 finishes off this shorter arc but sets up more to come.

Well i'm behind the times! you've posted two new chapters, fantastic! I'll be reading these soon.

Also, yay for FFN
    Currently Raising:

I realise I say "finally" a lot in this thread, but after nearly six months being stuck on this thing, Episode 11 is up at last.

Writer's block largely got in the way, and as I overcame that this chapter ended up getting longer and longer. So, for now, this is actually only the first half of that longer chapter I was writing. The second half, now Episode 12, will be posted soon enough as that's almost (finally!) finished.

And here is Episode 12, wrapping up this two-parter. Even without the first half, this still ended up pretty long.

This time the epic battle from the last episode concludes, our protagonist tries to defeat a Digimon in the most unorthodox way possible, and there's even an Appmon reference in there somewhere!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12