With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Theme- Savers

New Theme- Savers

It's time for a new theme!

This time, Digimon Savers (under themes as Savers)

This time we went all out for the theme based on the current series.

Agumon sprite for New Posts, Gaomon for No New Posts, Raramon for if a subforum has new posts, but the 'main' forum doesnt. And since we only needed 3 for post buttons, what about Falcomon? Well, if you scroll to the bottom his head has a body and hes on the paypal button.

All the smileys are Masaru smileys now (minus a few which should be changed over in a few days due to a mistake on someones part 'points at lost&#39

All the buttons have been made new colors.

And if you notice the buttons telling you if its a normal, hot topic, a poll, or so forth are all new.

Theres a pretty new banner with the main 3 Savers Ultimates/Megas going after Gotsumon

We spent hours working on the colorscheme of everything, and I know Digistar spent ALOT of time on all the sprites (and has to do the last few smileys) so let her know what you think also.

Portal isnt connected to the theme yet, but itll show up with the smf colors so you can at least see everything, portal should be converted within a day or so

edit- we have set this theme on default for the next week or 2, if you theme is set for default you will see savers, if youve chosen a different theme, you will still see your normal theme, so if you wanna see savers, youll have to click over to it.

you can also change the smileys to the masaru or normal smiley sets regardless of what theme you are using by going to the look and layout and changing your msiley preferences

and as always, if you notice any problems with the theme, let us know

and you are welcome to post any color complaints in the thread
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Re: New Theme- Savers

i like the blues - not sure about the red going with the blue but it's a nice layout

the red was decided to be used based on the last shot from the first opening, all the characters with the dats logo behind them which was silver and red
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I think it's pretty clever. ;D Very, very awesome. Can't wait to see what's next.

And I'm in love with the Masaru smileys. So cute!

I'm a Maniac

*whistles* You guys have certainly outdone yourselves.

I have no complaints against the color scheme- I kinda like it, actually.

I'm going digital

Very nice, I love it! ;D The little Agumon icon things are cool lol.
    "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts. Their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their belief?"

I'm going digital

Nice work! I love the gradient going down at the top, the Masaru smilies are cute, and the banner is awesome. Great job!

Portal is colored properly now (might still have some touching up, but its basically done.

Glad you like the gradient at the top, me and lost jumped around on what colors to use for that, or if it would even be noticeable enough to use, for 20 or 30 minutes.

I'm going digital

I like it, and shall use it. Once again, it'll take me a while to get used to the icons, but nice nevertheless.
    [size=11pt]For a time... I considered sparing your wretched little planet, Cybertron. But now, you shall witness... its DISMEMBERMENT.[/size]

I'm using it right now. I'm really curious as to what DigiStar will do with this ( :-* ) smiley and Masaru. *Snickersnicker*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast