With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Anniversary Countdown

Digimon 20th Anniversary Countdown

The official Digimon website from Bandai has put up a countdown for the upcoming 20th Anniversary of the website.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The countdown has 45 days left (as of the time of this post.)

The image we've put of course is just a snapshot, it will not update, but you can check the official site for a counter.

Not much information yet, but it ends shortly into 2017.

We already knew we'd get anniversary V-Pets, what else could we be getting?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander hope-endlessly's Avatar
    With Next -0rder- coming out in the west in January, how possible is it that part of this is the next Story game? Given Cyber Sleuth's success I would think that it would be decent.

I'd also bank on a tri. trailer and probably another big thing.

I'm a Maniac
    awww so much excitement

I come from the net viperzerof-2's Avatar
    hu... I would say a new game but its bandai not namco bandai? Not sure what to expect

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow AiM&4 on DeviantArt
    Are we getting a new game!?

hoping for a new AND complete non broken game, unlike next order for the vita )
    Imma guy despite having a MAI acronym...

I've never got to experience the original V pets, I'll totally buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by hope-endlessly View Post
    With Next -0rder- coming out in the west in January, how possible is it that part of this is the next Story game? Given Cyber Sleuth's success I would think that it would be decent.

I'd also bank on a tri. trailer and probably another big thing.
    I like to think the success of Cybersleuth is because majority of Digimon fans are now adults and also attracting new people into the series. I'd be surprised if Next Order doesn't do well (I really hope it does, we need more Digimon).

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by viperzerof-2 View Post
    hu... I would say a new game but its bandai not namco bandai? Not sure what to expect
    Bandai is responsible of making toys, while Bamco is game division. This project might be a multi-part project like the 15th anniversary, so a new console game is possible. With Habu hinting about a "new story" (Digimon Story series), then it's possible that it might be included in 20th anniv project

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Maybe we're getting a Tamers sequel?

A boy can hope, right?

I'd just be happy with another game/anime where Takato cameos again. I'd be REALLY happy if Jian and Ruki made it in as cameos too. After all, Takato has cameo'd in a couple of the games already, whereas Jian hasn't shown up since Tamers, and Ruki only had a small bit in Hunters. Takato was in Adventure PSP and Reigitize already. Dunno if he's had any other cameos besides those, but that's already more than the other 'Primary' Tamers...

But yes, a sequel to Tamers in the vein of tri would still be awesome and unexpected.

Honestly, I'm not expecting much aside from the V-Pets. Too many times I've hoped for too much from anniversaries.

But still, if I were a dreamer (some might say the Biggest. ) then I'd love for a new Digimon game based on the various animes kinda like Dissidia with Final Fantasy. It would be a great way to celebrate Digimon throughout the years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast