With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Digimon V-Pets Coming Soon, Potentially More Cards

20th Anniversary Digimon V-Pets Coming Soon, Potentially More Cards

Thanks to the new V-Jump we have information that will excite quite a few people.

Image Thumbnail

20th anniversary V-Pets!

Not much information yet, but the silhouettes they show look like the original Digimon V-Pet's from 1997!

No doubt more to come soon.

Thanks to hisa for the image.

Update- We do see a bit of a Carddass Card Game thing towards the top of the photo, but without more details we don't really know what it's for.

I believe the Agumon and Gabumon art is new though.

Update-

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Images of the 20th V-Pets. They look about how we expected so not much news wise at the moment, but hopefully we get some more solid info soon.

Thanks to figsoku and digimon_tt for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    There are no actual words I can give right now to describe how much this makes me happy. So I'll just say what I said on twitter and FB: Squeeeee

I come from the net viperzerof-2's Avatar
    wow 20 years? I'm hella old.... anyway, I might get this I have friends who had these who know nothing else about digimon who have been fighting each other since Clinton was President, maybe I could join them.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I'm really really happy with this announcement! If I recall correctly, the Digital Monster V-Pet Ver 1. is the very first Digimon product ever, isn't it?

On another hand, I need the D-Scanner 15th Anniversary ver. so badly so I hope they announce it soon too

Time to hit up my favorite Japanese proxy site for some preorder, I guess.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Completely digital Abysswalker90's Avatar
    I wonder what's the top of the image is about. Looks like something about the card game, but the Carddass website doesn't say anything new yet.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, not being interested in v-pets (except new ones with new themes and evolutions), it's whatever's going on with the cards that intrigues me most.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I would love to get my hands on one of those V-Pets, shame that'll never happen.

As for the cards, my interest has also been piqued. But unfortunately the picture has only captured the "For more details check the official homepage!" and the URL.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Strange that the URL leads to a news page that hasn't been updated since July. Is this just a leak, or is V-Jump already out?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I added mention of cards there since people have been asking, but yeah, we have no better image of that for now.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast