With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Order Release Dates Plus DLC Details

Ain't got no mojo... SydMontague's Avatar
    @Ephraim97
    My list contains 11 and they all got posted in this thread, so I'd say you've found them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi55 View Post
    Also, how do you know you're getting the pre-order stuff via the hunt instead of a plushie?
    Because he is working for Bandai Namco as Community Manager for Digimon.

Completely digital The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    How exactly does this Hunt work?
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    How exactly does this Hunt work?
    Throught their social media Bandai Namco EU is releasing QR codes which you scan and you get a digimon card with a letter. There are 32 letters that will consist a sentence which when you find you submit to enter their competition. I think 11 cards are out now and they are releasing more tomorrow.

Completely digital The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Ah. Great. I don't have a mobile phone at the moment so that's...that's just great. Why couldn't it be a pre-order bonus like with Cyber Sleuth...?
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Ain't got no mojo... SydMontague's Avatar
    There are sites where you can scan a QR code with your PC – just create a screenshot or similar.

The reasoning for such a campaign is marketing. By "hiding" the QR codes in social media content you make sure your (potential) customers follow you on those sites. That in turn also increases your visibility (e.g. through more shares).
    -> A viral campaign

It's also much more consumer friendly to not push people into pre-ordering.

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    Wow!! Just discovered this thread and this game! I'm beyond pumped up now!

If I pre-order this in the states, will i still get the pre-order bonus stuff now??
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by terranakari View Post
    Wow!! Just discovered this thread and this game! I'm beyond pumped up now!

If I pre-order this in the states, will i still get the pre-order bonus stuff now??
    Yes, you should. Check the store you are pre-ordering from. If it's an online store it will most likely mention the DLC.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Ah. Great. I don't have a mobile phone at the moment so that's...that's just great. Why couldn't it be a pre-order bonus like with Cyber Sleuth...?
    We didn't have a pre order bonus for Cyber Sleuth either! It was part of the first print of the game. This time this way it'll be forever available for free instead of a limited time pre order or first print bonus
    Community manager on Digimon for Bandai Namco Europe!

Ain't got no mojo...
    and so it continues!
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Last edited by Theigno; 01-09-2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason: you don't need [img] tags inside [thsize] tags, and thsize tags need an input size.

Indeed it does and it's not the only one... I thought about not releasing my crawler results anymore, but with that many new additions I couldn't resist

http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net...ngemon-H29.jpg
    http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net...Palmon-W08.jpg
    http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net...ntomon-D04.jpg
    http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net...Veemon-O09.jpg

But I guess the Terriermon one is truly mysterious, I mean... Ʌ? What kind of Language is that message in that it contains a turned V that according to Wikipedia is only used "in the orthographies of Ch'ol, Nankina, Northern Tepehuán, Temne and Wounaan, and also some orthographies of Ibibio"? Maybe there is some actual depth to the riddle now lol
    Last edited by Theigno; 01-09-2017 at 11:41 AM.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast