With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. On Tubi TV Streaming Platform

Digimon Adventure tri. On Tubi TV Streaming Platform

It's on a few streaming platforms, but another can't hurt, especially when it's free.

Image Thumbnail

Toei has signed a deal with Tubi TV to place various content on Tubi, including Digimon Adventure tri.

Part's 1 and 2 are already up on Tubi, Part 3 should be online shortly (the press information says today, so it appears it just isn't up at the time of this post yet.) tri. is being uploaded subtitled in it's episodic form.

Various other Toei shows are also going up as part of the deal.

Tubi TV is a free ad-supported streaming service. They have apps on the following platforms for those who don't like watching on their computer:
    iOS
    Android
    Roku
    Fire TV/Stick
    Xbox One and Xbox 360
    and Samsung Smart TVs

Thanks to shin for the heads up about this and Crunchyroll and Animation Magazine for the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    why isn't it available ? it says this is not the page you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    why isn't it available ? it says this is not the page you are looking for.
    I would assume it's geo-locked to not work in your area.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Tubi? Never heard of it. Doesn't look too bad. Do we have an idea on if it has a Droid app or do I need to look for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Tubi? Never heard of it. Doesn't look too bad. Do we have an idea on if it has a Droid app or do I need to look for myself.
    I've added links to various platforms in the initial post, along with a few others.

so uh. am i lame that I'm still hoping for appmon subs..?

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Follow AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel
    Of course it's not available... Classic Toei, leaving out Europe on the fun (*_ゝ`) Shouldn't have let my hopes go up

Oh well, I'm glad you guys got another way to watch tri., better than nothing for sure!

I come from the net
    Thank you Marc. That helps out a lot.