With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Pokemon Generations

Pokemon Generations

Surprised there hasn't been a thread about this yet. Generations is a series of 5 minute YouTube videos showing scenes that occurred during the Pokémon games that we didn't necessarily get to see.

What has everyone made of it so far? I've really loved it, far more than the recent Pokémon anime. Any episode with either Looker or Giovanni is always good for me. <3

Today's episode though, phew that was a good one. We had Cynthia, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina but the most badass out of all of them had to be "Master Cyrus". The way he just talks down to Giratina and how he doesn't budge even when it tries to swallow him...so cool.

I've been enjoying Generations quite a lot. I'm not really a fan of the anime but Generations is different. The Old Chateau episode last week was pretty creepy, though I wish it would've been the Horde of Faceless Men from Kalos but I understand they're going in order of the generations.
    I enjoyed today's episode as well. I was hoping to see Diamond follow Cyrus into the Distortion World but I liked the angle they took, having Cyrus talk with Giratina as if they were equals.
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

I come from the net
    I really like the idea. Plus, since they're not doing a Z, they can explain everything in one of these. ...I meant they should/better, not can.

I think my favourite episode has to be "Lake of Rage", just seeing Lance be a two man SWAT team with Dragonite was awesome. Also that Gold cameo was great.

Generations has been great so far. Haven't been able to find an answer for this, but was Cyrus played by Alec Baldwin?

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt
    i'm also enjoying it, can't name a favorite just yet until i've seen them all. do we know how many we'll be getting? i hope to see a Red vs Gold one... though if we ever get it, it'll probably be at the very end of the anniversary.
    3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857
    First Starters for each generation
    Charmander | Cyndaquil | Torchic | Piplup | Tepig | Fennekin | Rowlett

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    The 11 shorts that have come out so far, have been better than the main series for a long time IMO.
    A few Digimon VAs were in this. Epcar, Derek Stephen Prince to name a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Rika24 View Post
    i'm also enjoying it, can't name a favorite just yet until i've seen them all. do we know how many we'll be getting? i hope to see a Red vs Gold one... though if we ever get it, it'll probably be at the very end of the anniversary.
    We'll be getting 18 episodes of generations, 3 per Gen so for example this week's ep will be the last one in Sinnoh and will be about Heatran.

So unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll get Red vs Gold sadly.

Pokémon Generations ep 12 is up dude.

Dude, never has a Claydoll and a Croagunk looked so badass. Wasn't expecting to see Looker so this was a great treat...dude.

Pokémon Generations Episode 13 is out!

It's an all out war between the Sages of Team Plasma vs the Gym Leaders of the Unova region (plus Iris). It's pretty cool to see.

I come from the net
    That was awesome to see. Wonder where the Triplets were? Stopped by those ninjas?

In an unexpected change of pace, Episode 14 of Generations aired today instead of Friday. But whatever, it was pretty good.

Drayden kicking butt as usual, Colress utilising Kyurem to freeze the city and eventually obtaining the DNA Splicer.