With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    ep 52: Our Singularity
    The showdown with Leviathan approaches at last. Haru and Gatchmon show the power of their bond as Buddies! The Applidrivers rise to face the final, decisive battle in order to carve out a future for everyone!

didn't spoiler tag because the description itself doesn't really spoil much. lol

Leviathan like Leviathan, the question should be "Will Haru be able to reach his boyfriend's heart?".
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    Battle Spirits is an ongoing, successful franchise, and there's still several months between new shows sometimes. I don't think we need to assume this is a sign Digimon is going back into hiberation.
    I believe that happened all of once, which isnít much of a precedent. Itís unsurprising, however, that it coincided with a network change, which has happened with Digimon twice already, especially when you consider that Appmon was moved to a more distinguished time slot at its halfway point. Maybe it did so well that Bandai or Toei decided they wanted it in an even choicer spot, but the only one available was on a different network. In any case this feels very different from the end of Young Hunters where it was obvious that the licence was just petering out, and while I wasnít around for broadcast of Savers (and was too young to really grok this kind of shit at the conclusion of Frontier), I get a similar impression from what I hear from people who were around during the franchiseís first two hibernations.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    If i recall correctly, from an interview earlier this year, it is said that there'll be new animation for Digimon this year. Not sure if it was literally said or just one of our hopeful interpretation.
    I feel like other people would have picked up on that if it were true, and even if not, that could just refer to Tri or to the episodes of Appmon already in production. Itís September: we arenít going to get a new year-long show before spring, because they never start stuff like that later than October and if there were something in the pipes for next month weíd have heard of it by now.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 09-22-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Hm. So it was. Still, I think it's too early to say either way. The franchise is in the best shape it's been in years.

I concur ó and since you and I never agree on anything, this must be true. Frankly I was surprised that we didnít get news of another series by now, as I truly do feel the franchise is finally entering its silver age (and I say this despite not being particularly fond either of Appmon or of Tri​). I suspect that there must be something else planned, like a network change.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 09-23-2017 at 12:26 PM.

You're right, we never do agree

*checks outside for dragons of the apocalypse*

I ship it.

If we have another anime, maybe we could have one filler crossover episode with Appmon, like Toei love to do with their Kamen Rider.

You know, thatís honestly not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    I ship it.

If we have another anime, maybe we could have one filler crossover episode with Appmon, like Toei love to do with their Kamen Rider.
    I'm actually hoping that for the 20th anniversary of Digimon, we get some kind of crossover TV special or movie since we have a 20th anniversary poster with all the leaders, and Taichi and Haru are in the front.

My prediction as to how this well end next week; I'm sure Yujin will be reprogrammed after Leviathan is defeated, and he will live life like a normal human, and he and Haru will remain best friends forever. I'm also predicting a sad ending for this series, but in the end Haru will be happy because he has his BFF/lover Yujin.

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/appmon...2017092501.php
    This is an interesting interview with Rei and Hackmon's voice actors. It's probably nothing important being that it's just Rei's voice actor who says this, but he says, "I really don't want to end. Personally I think that this is just the end of the 1st season. " Also, it's pretty funny how his favorite Rei seen is the JUMPING HAPPY THUNDER scene.

Hackmon's voice actor also says that he hopes for people to continue watching and supporting the show and we may just see Hackmon appear again in the future.
    Last edited by LucasPSI; 09-24-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 ... LastLast