With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

My predictions for the next few episodes in January and beginning of February is that they will discover more Appmon chips that help the Applidrivers buddy Appmon evolve to their ultimate grade.

We now have Watchmon and Calendamon in the anime, so as soon Timemon appears, that'll be confirmation for me that Globemon will most definitely debut within the next few episodes, probably against Meinumon or a new enemy, maybe Yujin under Leviathan's control. I'll expect to see your typical Appmon episodes featuring Dreamon, Diarimon, Coachmon, and then eventually Oujamon, after that all of the ultimate grade forms will be obtainable. I also predict we'll see more episodes with Rei and his relationship with Hajime, and of course Revivemon will make his debut. Maybe a few episodes featuring more of the 7 code Appmon will also be in there too.
    Last edited by Vice; 12-25-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    My predictions for the next few episodes in January and beginning of February is that they will discover more Appmon chips that help the Applidrivers buddy Appmon evolve to their ultimate grade.

We now have Watchmon and Calendamon in the anime, so as soon Timemon appears, that'll be confirmation for me that Globemon will most definitely debut within the next few episodes, probably against Meinumon or a new enemy, maybe Yujin under Leviathan's control. I'll expect to see your typical Appmon episodes featuring Dreamon, Diarimon, Coachmon, and then eventually Oujamon, after that all of the ultimate grade forms will be obtainable. I also predict we'll see more episodes with Rei and his relationship with Hajime, and of course Revivemon will make his debut. Maybe a few episodes featuring more of the 7 code Appmon will also be in there too.
    That really would be great! Also I totally hope to see that Rei gets part of the group as seen in the opening and I wonder when and how this is going to happen. And I hope they rescue Hajime soon :/ (Am I the only person that was sad about Rei being alone on Christmas?)

"2017/01/07 onair"

That explains why Episode 14 didn't air today...

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    I knew it-.- Last week I asked if there will be a break...and there is-.-

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    New VAs announced, which strangely didn't happen for ep 13, but I guess the people responsible for the news were having a Christmas break.

Puzzlemon will be voiced by Kenta Matsumoto. Kenta Matsumoto doesn't have an article in any non-Japanese Wikipedia as he is a new VA (he started voice acting in 2011) and apparently hasn't had an important role anywhere.
    Coachmon will be voiced by Tsuyoshi Koyama.

Yeah, Coachmon is in this episode, and judging by the screenshot he's with Leviathan. Considering Sleepmon is also with Leviathan, I think every post-Super App Fusion partner except Timemon will be a Leviathan ally.

Also, there's no news of who are his components. One thing I've been fearing for some time but never had time to post here, is the number of main characters this will eventually have. Reaching a God form requires 8 Appmon. Multiply that with 4 and you got 32. 40 if you count Cameramon's line, and there's also the possibility of a sixth ranger. We could potentially have 48 important characters and the majority of them wouldn't get much screentime.
    With Coachmon here, it's possible the series will simply put the Fusion partners in the needed form and ignore components altogether. Which doesn't good very good to me because it would be ignoring the fact that for these forms to exist permanently means someone is a Roxas and had to give up being an independent entity.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Honestly, they seem to be already trimming fusion partners. We literally haven't seen more than the chips of Appmon like Shootmon and Protecmon. If Coachmon is going to just 'join the party' after his one intro episode and then fade into the background, I'm pretty much okay with this. I mean, Perorimon and Recomon aren't exactly doing anything important anymore. They had their 'monster-of-the-week' episode and now they simply fill up space in the background and execute their roles as fusion fodder in service of giving the important characters more screen time. Doesn't seem like anything new or noteworthy for an anime, not even a Digimon anime if Xros Wars is any indication.

Red shirt
    I'm guessing this is the place for these, episode titles and short summaries for the next 4 episodes:
    Image Thumbnail

15: Can see everything about the future?! The fortune-telling Tellermon
    Eri has been chosen to participate in a promotional video for a popular fortune telling app. Gatchmon decides that they should all tag along with her because they can ask the fortune teller Appmon about the remaining Seven Code Appmon.
    16: The message that transcends time! The truth behind the Applidriver
    Haru tells Eri and the others about the mysterious voice that came out of his Applidriver and they decide to investigate.
    17: Eri is multiplying by copypastel?! Take back the stage of dreams!
    Eri will finally get her own solo single debut. There will be a mini-live in a local festival to promote it and Eri decides to invite Haru and the others.
    18: Haru and Yuujin's bond. Stop the rampaging Resshamon!

18 has no summary but the title seems interesting enough.
    Last edited by luluco; 01-11-2017 at 05:43 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by luluco View Post
    Haru tells Eri and the others about the mysterious voice that came out of his Applidriver and they decide to investigate.
    So... two whole episodes pass before they get back to that.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Most of those sound fairly interesting...

15: Can see everything about the future?! The fortune-telling Tellermon
    Eri has been chosen to participate in a promotional video for a popular fortune telling app. Gatchmon decides that they should all tag along with her because they can ask the fortune teller Appmon about the remaining Seven Code Appmon.
    I wonder how much progress that means for their 7code hunt considering Tellermon is a 7code himself. And given how they started playing up the L-corporation this could be a good episode to reveal some of their plans behind the whole idol business (maybe the whole promotion was staged by Mienumon).

Haru just forgot to mention it during the previous episodes? Anyway, the time bit sounds interesting... I always kinda had the feeling, from things like the 2045 plot point, Timemon's existence and even stuff like the opening's "Dive into the future" line that this series might involve time travel at some point. Seems like this could be the first episode to steer the story towards that goal.

17: Eri's plagiarism scandal?! Take back the stage of dreams!
    Eri will finally get her own solo single debut. There will be a mini-live in a local festival to promote it and Eri decides to invite Haru and the others.
    hmmm... plagiarism. Sounds like it could be the work of Copypamon... it would be nice to get 2 7codes in a row.

18: Haru and Yuujin's bond. Stop the rampaging Resshamon!
    ...So we might be getting an appmon version of Movie 6? (*remembers how that movie wasn't that much longer than a normal episode*) That would be awesome... the fact that Yuujin is probably mind controlled would add yet another similarity lol

...also, don't call me Igno.

Red shirt
    It's definitely a Copypamon episode, the title even has "コピペ" in Japanese.

I apologize, I mistranslated the title because I only read コピペ and ran with it. It's actually:
    "The Eris are greatly multiplying via copy-paste?! Take back the stage of dreams!"

It's definitely a Copypamon episode, anyway. He is probably using his "Cheap Imitation" ability. And it sounds like it could be pretty fun.
    Last edited by Theigno; 01-11-2017 at 05:45 PM. Reason: double post merge

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast