With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

I would've been okay if it had even just been Haru's AppFusion partners that got a little more spotlight to remind you that they're AppFusions and not just evolutions. Navimon and Timemon are just awesome (in their 3 appearances...)

Yet somehow Perorimon ended up with more focus than Timemon...
    Coachmon got a decent amount of focus too...

Man, none of Astra's partners did anything... (And Rei's partners did even less... I was kinda hoping we'd get a Protecmon flashback at some point. I really love Protecmon's Firewall design.)
    Last edited by Jay Ukyou; 08-12-2017 at 03:49 AM.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Guess whatever stores about Yuujin won't be pretty for the others specially for Haru but it is concerning what will happen to Offmon in the middle of all of this.
    Unless he's pretty much a traitor as well

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftMonKeychains View Post
    Guess whatever stores about Yuujin won't be pretty for the others specially for Haru but it is concerning what will happen to Offmon in the middle of all of this.
    I highly doubt Offmon is a traitor. At most, he's being used by Minerva without even knowing it. About Yujin...I don't have a clue. It is by far, the best kept secret of the series since the very beginning. Whatever as we say here, it's Salseo Time.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I would've been okay if it had even just been Haru's AppFusion partners that got a little more spotlight to remind you that they're AppFusions and not just evolutions. Navimon and Timemon are just awesome (in their 3 appearances...)

Yet somehow Perorimon ended up with more focus than Timemon...
    Coachmon got a decent amount of focus too...

Man, none of Astra's partners did anything... (And Rei's partners did even less... I was kinda hoping we'd get a Protecmon flashback at some point. I really love Protecmon's Firewall design.)
    To be fair, Eri received greater focus than Astra so it makes sense that this is true for her App Fusion partners. Likewise Rei's episodes were more plot and back story focused.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Recomon and Dreamon don't have what I'd really call very dynamic and interesting personalities, either.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Dreammon at least has more personality than Recomon.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

yeah, and "it's I teach people lessons about things with horrible nightmares".

not a lot of storytelling potential there.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftMonKeychains View Post
    I'm betting on Leviathan making Offmon goes berserk and goes into his forced termination mode.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354