With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    New VAs announced.

MCmon will be voiced by Riki Kitazawa.
    Tyutomon will be voiced by Rie Takahashi, who is already voicing Kōki and other minor characters in this series.
    We can also see from the article that every Appmon who the main characters fought so far will be in the episode.

Rei and Hackmon will also be in the episode, which leads me to believe Protecmon and Raidramon will appear in the next one. This fits with the pattern so far of getting a new Super every two episodes.
    The inclusion of Cyber Arena as the episode's main plot makes me wonder if this is the episode advertising the 3DS game. Weeks ago I expected the 3DS characters would appear in such an episode, but turns out I may be wrong.

I also wonder if we're close to getting Globemon. In the 3DS game demo's prologue, DoGatchmon fused with Timemon when he was losing to Raidramon, and we already have Watchmon in the main cast. The prologue also mentions the battle happens two months before the Protagonist met Onmon, which I've wondered for some time if it's a hint Globemon will show up in December.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    After watching the preview for episode 10 i guess the next episode will be very very cool! i cant wait for the episode to air next week

Well looks like next week's or should I say this week's episode, looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. It looks like Gatchmon and Navimon are at it again, I wonder why there's suddenly a blue Musimon, and I swear the Digimon Appmon with the microphone looks like Hamtaro or some shit.
    Last edited by Vice; 11-25-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Well, Raidramon was in the episode preview, so it looks like G-Santos's theory about how it leads into the 3DS game's prologue could be very accurate. It'd be awesome to see Globemon next episode or perhaps ep 11. That's kind of early for a Digimon season, though. Usually Perfects don't start appearing until the episode 18-20 mark.

Well it looks like episode 10 is going to be intense, looks like we're going to see a battle between Gatchmon and Hackmon, as well some interaction between Haru and Rei, hopefully we see DoGatchmon, Mediamon, and Dosukomon all in action, if I'm not mistaken that would be the first time we see them all on screen and do battle together. I'm hoping that a rivalry builds between Haru and Rei, I'd love to see these two characters just go at it. Episode 10 will probably have it's fun moments as well, we see Roleplaymon with some kind of envelope, and Gatchmon is probably doing a search to find out, who it's from or what it is, and then there's the shot of Haru and Astra in tubes and goggles, and Eri in a bikini posing in front of the camera, looks like they might be going swimming. Hackmon was powerful enough as a standard grade, I can't wait to see Raidramon, he looks like a beast.

Add KaenKazui on DeviantArt Add KaenKazui on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by ukyouluvr View Post
    Well, Raidramon was in the episode preview, so it looks like G-Santos's theory about how it leads into the 3DS game's prologue could be very accurate. It'd be awesome to see Globemon next episode or perhaps ep 11. That's kind of early for a Digimon season, though. Usually Perfects don't start appearing until the episode 18-20 mark.
    Huh?
    Tamers had the first Perfect in episode 14, Savers in Episode 13. Frontier had the first Beast Evolution (which was basically their equivalent to Perfect Level from a story perspective) in Episode 10. And Xros Wars had the first two major upgrades X4B in Episode 14 and X5 in Episode 17.
    So, yeah, apart from the two Adventure seasons it the first perfect evolution or equivalent basically showed up after whatever served as "introduction arc" in that season.
    So it would not surprise me at all to see globemon until episode 13/14.

Wow really? That early? I was misremembering. Those opening episodes in all the later seasons just always FELT so long and dragged out. Well then, in that case, it would be NICE to see some Perfects earlier than I was expecting!

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel Add amozu16 on Google+
    That would certainly be a welcome event. I personally can't wait to see the Jet Set Radio Entertainment Appmon, Entamon

I'm a Maniac
    Summary for next week, seems like we're getting the plot moving pretty fast now:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...612100700.html

11. Dive into the deep ocean of the net!
    Rei and Hackmon have stolen all the Seven Code Appmon that Haru and friends had collected. In order to get them back and uncover the mystery of Rei, our heroes chase him into the ocean of the internet?
    Seems like we're getting a digital world equivalent?

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    New VA announced.
    Sakushimon will be voiced by Tsubasa Yonaga.

Quote Originally Posted by ukyouluvr View Post
    Well, Raidramon was in the episode preview, so it looks like G-Santos's theory about how it leads into the 3DS game's prologue could be very accurate.
    Yeah, I was kind of basing it into the two months thing. Like, the series starts in Otcober and the game is released in December, with the anime already showing it's trying as much as possible to follow real time, and the game then pulls this "two months" stuff. That always seemed like foreshadowing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by luluco View Post
    Summary for next week, seems like we're getting the plot moving pretty fast now:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...612100700.html

11. Dive into the deep ocean of the net!
    Rei and Hackmon have stolen all the Seven Code Appmon that Haru and friends had collected. In order to get them back and uncover the mystery of Rei, our heroes chase him into the ocean of the internet?
    Seems like we're getting a digital world equivalent?
    So humans can go to the Net Ocean. I was wondering if this series would be the first exception, since the series's terminology seems to be treating the Net Ocean as the same thing as the Internet.
    Though it seems strange that a series so focused in a real life concept (apps) would suddenly go into a Digital World arc soon after the start, so could it be we'll only see this for one episode and then go back? Or could we have a small arc and then have the rest of the series in the Human World? Basically, are they trying to get the Net Ocean arc out of the way so we can have the most critical part of the series being in the Human World instead of just returning to the HW for the final arc, like other series did?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast