With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

Add clanc on Facebook
    I don't think Damedamon will appear, because I think all of the Ultimate chips are active.

Also, I wonder if there'll be a God equivalent of Sukashimon/Damedamon... meh, don't count on that

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    I don't think Damedamon will appear, because I think all of the Ultimate chips are active.

Also, I wonder if there'll be a God equivalent of Sukashimon/Damedamon... meh, don't count on that
    They can still use him as a failed experimental appmon in L corp or as an independent appmon who works for Leviathan. He can bring bad luck afterall and can be really annoying as a foe.

A failed god appmon. That's a great idea. It is really the best 😂😂.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-21-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Add clanc on Facebook
    Google Translated summary of Episode 30

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 30 "Dokamon's Love!? The Gourmet App, Mari-Pero, Attacks!
    Eri nowadays is being called a food report pro, when who should appear in front of her but the food report girl app! Since Eri is constantly busy, Dokamon is put in charge of watching over her...
    I didn't translate it because I don't really know japanese and Google Translate doesn't make sense. Sorry about that.

Thank you, Onkei-kun
    Last edited by clanc; 04-21-2017 at 10:03 AM.

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Japanese summary of Episode 30

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 30 "Dokamon's Love!? The Gourmet App, Mari-Pero, Attacks!
    今や食レポのプロとまでいわれるようになったエリの教えを乞いに現れたのは、女の子の食レポアプリだった! 多忙のエリのかわりにドカモンが彼女の面倒を見ることになるが
    I didn't translate it because I don't really know japanese and Google Translate doesn't make sense. Sorry about that.
    "Eri nowadays is being called a food report pro, when who should appear in front of her but the food report girl app! Since Eri is constantly busy, Dokamon is put in charge of watching over her..."

This is the episode with the title "Dokamon in love," isn't it? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Oh geez Appmon...

Seriously, do we really need filler at this point? The first 25 episodes should be enough of the monster-of-the-week stuff. Now it's time to go full-speed plot or we'll just end up with a double-length Hunters...
    this is actually pretty standard for kids' shows. As a point of comparison, by the thirties, most Precure series are still doing one off episodes.

I'm a Maniac
    Was it really necessary to have anoher perorimon?

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Filler, filler, filler...seriously, I need some more action!! We have already crossed the mid of the series...and today's episode doesn't help...
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 04-21-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    Oh geez Appmon...

Seriously, do we really need filler at this point? The first 25 episodes should be enough of the monster-of-the-week stuff. Now it's time to go full-speed plot or we'll just end up with a double-length Hunters...
    this is actually pretty standard for kids' shows. As a point of comparison, by the thirties, most Precure series are still doing one off episodes.
    Just one off episodes, right? Not a continuous one? Appmon is a bunch and don't know when to serious. All they did were giving glimpse of hints and hints. But never really explain it so far.

I know it's common for kids show, but Appmon is different. We're everytime shadowed by the serious intonation of "in 2045 AI will surprass human intelligence blahblah" but the show is still lax as hell with so many plotholes and unexplained things. Other show might be a straightforward one but Appmon clearly isn't. The execution of the episodes are so bad so far. It's like no man's sky
    Last edited by DATS24; 04-21-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Oh geez Appmon...

Just one off episodes, right? Not a continuous one? Appmon is a bunch and don't know when to serious. All they did were giving glimpse of hints and hints. But never really explain it so far.

I know it's common for kids show, but Appmon is different. We're everytime shadowed by the serious intonation of "in 2045 AI will surprass human intelligence blahblah" but the show is still lax as hell with so many plotholes and unexplained things. Other show might be a straightforward one but Appmon clearly isn't. The execution of the episodes are so bad so far. It's like no man's sky
    no, there's blocks of them, usually focusing on a particular character as the main focus of the plot.

Junior Commander
    no, there's blocks of them, usually focusing on a particular character as the main focus of the plot.
    still, most of precure I know are straightforward plot. They have memorable character moments, yeah. But in appmon, so far mostly character moments are episodic and the effect aren't continuous, not that memorable, not to mention there's so many wasted supporting characters that only appear in one episode. It's like a pokemon anime, almost, but here it's worse bcos we're haunted by unexplained "deep" plot and still wavering around. So many cliffhanger hints, so minimal revelations. Oh yeah where the hell is that Watson guy? He's introduced along with Ai and Yuujin, but his showtime is far less than the "No" Mr. Satan guy.

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast