With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Marc sent me these a few mins ago. Yes I am aware a link was posted. But not everyone wants to go clicking links. So:

29: Buddies No Longer!? Gatchmon Runs Away
    Yuujin's Buddy Appmon, Offmon, is an Offline Game Appmon and thus very timid. Seeing Haru treat Offmon so nicely, Haru's Buddy Appmon Gatchmon gets angry at how Haru treats him 'totally different from Offmon'.

30: Dokamon's Love!? The Gourmet App, Mari-Pero, Attacks!
    The Applidriver Eri Karan, has been receiving guidance from the Gourmet review App, Perorimon, which has caused her gourmet reports and reviews to be widely praised. Marilyn Perorimon, the Appmon of the 'Morimori!' app, an gourmet review app for extra-large serving meals, approaches Eri in hopes of becoming her apprentice.

31: A Trip Needs Companions!? Tripmon's Tour of Fear [tentative title]
    Seeing Eri hard at work lately, Eri's agency decides to reward her with a vacation. Eri invites Haru and the others on the trip, but their destination ends up being changed by Tripmon...

Ain't got no mojo... Ariestinak's Avatar
    These all look like appmon of the week fillers. Don't they want to finally push the stakes higher? I mean, look at the 30th episode!
    Last edited by Ariestinak; 04-20-2017 at 09:39 PM.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariestinak View Post
    These all look like appmon of the week fillers. Don't they want to finally push the stakes higher? I mean, look at the 30th episode!
    If they did this show would not get 52 episodes

29 doesn't seem like filler at all to me. And 31 sounds like a fun way to get Yuujin nice and cozy with the rest of the cast. Could do without 30 though

I really hope the fearsome four mean Night and not just some filler villain.

Wait, when was Minerva created/Leviathan released?

Edit: pushed Submit too soon there. It was 2006.

Still makes me wonder who the guy is.
    Last edited by AmEv7Fam; 04-20-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Its the fearsome TOUR not four ._.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKatsura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Its the fearsome TOUR not four ._.
    ...I watch too much Spiderman. >_> <_<

Oh geez Appmon...

Seriously, do we really need filler at this point? The first 25 episodes should be enough of the monster-of-the-week stuff. Now it's time to go full-speed plot or we'll just end up with a double-length Hunters...
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    Afterall, Mienumon was not shown to have the ability to enslave humans.
    So what? She's a magical creature from another world, that should be enough to put fear in the hearts of mere mortals. That L-Corp CEO could be obeying her out of fear (Man, I really want to know what happened to him now that we Naito). Heck, Leviathan could even be blackmailing him by threatening with a fake crime accusation, like Hackmon said he could do with Rei.
    Mienumon doesn't have a magical ability to enslave humans, but she did say once that humans are ridiculously easy to control.
    It's true that they can blackmail or frighten people. And you don't need to be a magical creature from another world to do it. But the old man's behavior, his emotionless face and eyes was not like an afraid person. He was more likely possessed. And now we have charismon who is able to control other people's minds. Do you need to blackmail someone while you have charismon by your side? Isn't that easier to manipulate his mind? Though, it seems there will be much more human characters in the anime than thab what I could expect. An adventurer, a new kids, Yuujin's mom. So we don't need to think about the ultimate four whenever we face some new characters. Some of them can be dishonest people with ill wills and deeds. They can be worse than the ultimate four themselves.

And the part about denemon was amazing. I really enjoy any idea about a new digital creature especially if it has anything to do with satellite, position, navigation, secrecy, uniquness, or specificity. I can't believe there is one single useless very powerfull appmon who can't reach god grade. Satellamon is not truly useless, unlike Damedamon. He shouldn't end up being an ordinary or even useless kiwami appmon. So I'm waiting to see if speciamon as the 15th kiwami appmon will show up in the anime and make the number of gods in harmony with that of the appmon attribute types.
    Speaking of Damedamon, do you think he will show up somewhere in the anime? I think that would be hilarious.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-21-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast