With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

I'm thinking there's a 50% chance that the "mysterious" driver is going to be revealed next week.

We know it's not the main four. Possibly Yuujin, but probably not. Possibly Hajime, but something is telling me it isn't. Possibly that one AppTuber kid.

I'm hoping it's one of the Appliyama girls. Seriously, why did they invent 470 of them for not one of them to be important besides Eri?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Plot twist: it's Izumi.

Plot twist: it's Nene, disguised as Izumi.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    I think Hajime is the most possible option. Because of course. 470 Idols? Way too much. ...It'd be weird if it was that one Idol Eri likes. But I'm not sure that it's Yujin. ...What if it was Ai? Like a split personality of sorts but not that exactly. Or like how she is still like that when trying to destroy everyone. That would be super weird. And it can't be Watson. Of course.

I'm a Maniac
    Ai... AI, Artificial Intelligence! It was right in front of our faces the whole time!

I come from the net
    It'd be a weird idea but that's why she'd almost need a split personality. Not a full one but something. It would be something.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    New VAs announced.

You can find the Ultimate 4 here, so I won't repeat the info, but there's another one not listed in the news.
    Yoshihisa Kawahara will voice Shotmon.

Yes, Shotmon is actually going to do something! He won't be relegated to just a Chip that is used for Fusion and never appear again!
    Hopefully we get to see Protecmon soon, maybe next week. Seriously, the Fusion components in this series are being treated worse than in XW. When the series started I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I'm hoping it's one of the Appliyama girls. Seriously, why did they invent 470 of them for not one of them to be important besides Eri?
    To foreshadow the number of Appmon? Maybe?
    Yeah, I'm also disappointed that we have yet to learn the name of any of them besides Eri, Erena, Arisu, and Izumi. I hope there's a character of the week someday who is an Appliyama 470 member, or that the name of one of them is casually mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    I'm thinking there's a 50% chance that the "mysterious" driver is going to be revealed next week.

We know it's not the main four. Possibly Yuujin, but probably not. Possibly Hajime, but something is telling me it isn't. Possibly that one AppTuber kid.
    Sayjirou was a hologram though, so I'm sure it's not him. Actually, I doubt he can even be an Appli Driver. Are we sure he's even sentient?
    I feel like they'll hold off the reveal for some time, as it was announced we'll only see the Appli Drive DUO in April and there was no mention of any other Appli Drive-related product in that catalogue.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Add clanc on Facebook
    So... the Ultimate 4 appeat next week or not?

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    According to Twitter, next episode we see Dantemon and Cometmon.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast