With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

This thread is to discuss any Applimonsters previews before the Episode airs. This thread is very likely going to contain spoilers.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    VAs of Perorimon and Gomimon announced.

Perorimon will be be voiced by Yūsuke Numata and Gomimon by Yasuhiro Takato.
    So, Gomimon is in today's episode. Unless that is just Rei making another capture at the end of the episode, I guess that means every main character will get a 7code Appmon after their Buddy's App Fusion partner? So, Torajirō could be getting Tellermon in episode 8, or 9 if 7 is a major battle or Dosukomon's debut is not today.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    New VAs announced.

Seijirō will be voiced by SEIKIN, just like his brother HIKAKIN voiced Hikajirō. I wonder if this means every AppTuber with a role will be voiced and based by a YouTuber.

Recomon will be voiced by Shintarō Asanuma, and Dougamon by Shōta Ebina.

This piece of news debunks the theory that everyone will get a 7code Appmon on their second fight, but gives credence to the theory that everyone will fight one of their God App Fusion partners early.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Out of curiosity, is there a resource somewhere with all of the fusion pairs up to God level? I keep seeing people making reference to these, but I can't seem to find a comprehensive fusion list.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Here are all the fusions from the video game: http://www.geocities.jp/digimonxiii/appmon.html
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Wow, that actually helps a lot, thank you

I see 3 to 4 Standard grade app icons for every one Super grade. Does that mean any two of those together will form the Super Grade?

Also, the icons are kind of annoying to parse, a text version or a graphic version with the Appmon's actual likenesses would be much easier to digest. Don't suppose that's floating around somewhere?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Back on topic for the previews please.

Sorry wasn't sure if that still counted as on-topic due to being "spoilers".

Looks like we get more Navimon next week!

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast