With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Appmon General Thoughts

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Graizen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post
    I keep planting suggestion to myself "If I survived Hunter, surely I can survive Appmon".
    I realy like Appmon
    I do. After several episodes, I changed my suggestion a bit: "If I survived Hunter, surely I can survive Tri".
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Quote Originally Posted by Graizen View Post
    I keep planting suggestion to myself "If I survived Hunter, surely I can survive Appmon".
    I realy like Appmon
    I do. After several episodes, I changed my suggestion a bit: "If I survived Hunter, surely I can survive Tri".
    I'm... not so sure. The jump in quality between the first two parts of tri and the third part of tri is nothing short of astounding, so it's kinda worth it to at least try, but those first two parts are really pretty dreadful. I'd rather rewatch the first few eps of Hunters than the first part of Tri to be frank.

Ah people, let's just watch everything with good eyes.
    =)

Is Yuujin going to be the first case of "secondary character is going to get upgraded digivice before lead protagonist"? If so, this is going to be interesting for sure.

Edit: I just realized, April 1 is on a Saturday this year. Wonder if Appmon is going to do anything with that?
    Last edited by AmEv7Fam; 02-26-2017 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Tiny phone keyboard.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Is Yuujin going to be the first case of "secondary character is going to get upgraded digivice before lead protagonist"? If so, this is going to be interesting for sure.

Edit: I just realized, April 1 is on a Saturday this year. Wonder if Appmon is going to do anything with that?
    Reading the news about Yuujin and the upgraded AppliDrives we get to know that Yuujin appears to be AppliDriver in April while the others will get the Upgrades around June. So yeah...he is going to be the first one.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Seems like a good time to capitalize on Fakemon imo, but I doubt they will.

I come from the net
    Yeah. That's not a real holiday over there is it? But it could be an interesting plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Yeah. That's not a real holiday over there is it? But it could be an interesting plot.
    Well, we got the Sukamon Adventure Tri poster on April 1, so it's always a possibility.

I come from the net
    Yeah. I do remember people do a lot of funny things for it but I meant as an anime plot. Thanks though.

It's not technically a real holiday in America either.
    But Japan is certainly aware it exists and some people join in the fun with small pranks as well.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast