With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The Not-So-Perfect Partner Digimon Determining Chart

Follow Raiden On Twitter Visit Raiden's Youtube Channel Add Raiden on DeviantArt
    Neutral Water for my Sun sign (Pisces). ...The only one I actually like is Floramon since I can get Ceresmon from its line. XD

Neutral Fire for my Moon sign (Aries). This time, I like SO MANY of them! Gabumon (-> MetalGarurumon), Dracomon (-> Breakdramon or Slayerdramon), Flamon (-> KaiserGreymon), Hackmon (-> Jesmon), Kotemon (-> SlashAngemon), Ryudamon (-> Ouryuumon), Dorumon (-> Dorugoramon or Alphamon)... especially intrigued by the possibility of getting two, and then getting two Dracomon just so I can jogress them eventually into Examon. XD
    "Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." - Belgarath, The Belgariad book 1

lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom

"Doing the deeds of evil men makes you evil. 'Duty' is not an excuse. Not to your god, or anyone else's." - unknown RPG Maker game

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    I got Lawful Water. Gotta go with Swimmon since he's the most obscure one among the available options. Lines: Swimmon -> Mambomon -> King Whamon -> Leviamon
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Didn't expect to get Chaotic good... my sun sign is water so... Arkadimon obviously! evo-line i chose is the vanilla manga line.
    As for moon sign, it's Leo, among them i'd Guilmon that'll end up as Dukemon X-Antibody.

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    I got the Lawful Neutral and my sign is Aquarius so... Imma choose Patamon with Adventure's evo line!

Follow floof On Twitter
    I honestly didn't think I'd be a Chaotic Neutral, but I guess I am! Therefore, I'm a Chaotic Fire, because my sign is Sagittarius. I'd probably go with Gabumon (Black) or Guilmon for my partner, with the standard evolution line for MetalGarurumon (Black) or Dukemon respectively.

Signature and render by me.
    Model ripped by theigno.
    Icon by oneeyeddoe.

I am okay with the Labramon line. I do like Seasarmon some. I wish I was born in December though. The Ryudamon line is a vaccine type Digimon, while the picture shows him being in the data type Digimon.

My Zodiac sign is Virgo and I got Lawful Neutral on that quiz. Lawful Earth that is. I like Tentomon and Armadillomon and their lines, they are not my most favorites but I do like them. I prefer Tentomon.

Chaotic Fire for my sun sign.

Chaotic Water for my moon sign.

so my choices would be: BlackAgumon, BlackAgumon 2006 (I think) fake agumon professor, toyagumon black, blackgabumon, guilmon, goblimon, shamamon, impmon, otamamon, betamon, gizamon, arkadimon, snowgoblimon, mushroomon, syakomon, keramon.

wow, that's quite the selection. All the prefixes at first are kind of annoying though. I really do like BlackAgumon, also the gabumon line looks way cooler in black. Guilmon is pretty cool. Otamamon is pretty cute, and Betamon is cool too. I'm not a big fan of the others tbh. If I had to pick one, I'd choose BlackAgumon. It's my favorite agumon ever (except maybe SnowAgumon). Also it digivolves to Tyrannomon, a favorite of mine.
    Birds are cool.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    So I just retook the test and got Lawful Good and as I'm Water, I choose Penmon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345