With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Masters Online Coming to Steam

Digimon Masters Online Coming to Steam

Well, this isn't a new game, but it's coming to Steam.

Digimon Masters Online, which launched in Korea in 2009 and in other countries in 2011, will be coming to Steam in November.

The game is a free to play (with microtransactions) MMO with elements from most of the Digimon franchise, with a heavy focus on Digimon Savers (Data Squad.)

It being on Steam will likely increase the player base quite a bit, making it easier to install and deal with for many people.

The Steam Store page is up and currently lists the game as coming to Steam on November 1st.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Scorpiomilo's Avatar
    and how long has it taken to get on steam i have wanted it on steam for so long it will gain so many new players now very happy that this is finally happening

do you know what servers it will be at all ? because there are gameking and aeria servers

Merged your posts, there is no reason to double post in this case.

The Steam Store page I linked to in the news post is all the information we have at the moment.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh Digimon Masters... the memories! I'm glad they are trying to get new players. The Steam addition was well thought.

Is the game updated enough that it's actually a fun playable RPG yet? I tried back when it first came out and it was just a bog-standard MMO at best, and a grindy convoluted mess with a poor localization and barely-comprehensible story at worst.

But these kinds of games get updates, so maybe it's better after 5 to 7 years of marinating?

Not sure if this will be a good thing.... Digimon Masters is not THAT great of a game. This may end up hurting the game.

I enjoyed it because I am a Digimon fan but that's it.

O god this is happening, movegames really want to improve his game? the game is still too "Korean" for the west, the level of grind is unreal at point of forcing the players to bot and hack the game and the fact that you get rewarded by doing that, if the steam version is different, i willplay the steam version if not, i am will continue with gameking, i got my Kuzuhamon BM yay.

The requirements for run the game are so wrong, i dont need a high end PC for play that game, wow, people really are starting to push the 64bit PCs over 32bits?
    Last edited by Rosa; 10-20-2016 at 05:42 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongebond View Post
    Not sure if this will be a good thing.... Digimon Masters is not THAT great of a game. This may end up hurting the game.

I enjoyed it because I am a Digimon fan but that's it.
    This seems to be the case with a lot of MMORPGs that aren't already big cheese like WoW, Eve, FFXIV etc.

I just hope that this paves the way for other Digimon games to come to Steam.

I may try it when it comes to Steam, but I don't know how much I'll put into it; MMOs aren't really my jive.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Maybe I can actually install it easily now. Not sure if my laptop will run it sadly... I hope they make it a little easier too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast