With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Order PS4 Version Coming to Japan, Update- Clean Art & Vita Version update

Next Order PS4 Version Coming to Japan, Update- Clean Art & Vita Version update

It appears with the PS4 version of Next Order being such a major upgrade, Japan will be getting it also.

Image Thumbnail

The new V-Jump shows off a preview of it.

The game in Japan will be called Digimon World: Next Order- International Edition.

It's explicitly being advertised as being based on our version of the game.

The V-Jump preview also reiterates various details that we've been told: 12 new Digimon, 30 new missions, and so on.

The international PS4 version of Cyber Sleuth wasn't released in Japan, although all of it's added features were added in a free patch for the Vita version in Japan.

Thanks to Jin115 for the news.

Next Order for PS4 comes out in the spring for those of us outside of Japan.

Update- The official Next Order site in Japan has updated with a page for the PS4 version of the game.

They include a clean version of the new artwork they made for the international version.

It's nice to see the art clean, but hopefully we get a nice high resolution copy soon, as the art looks really good.

They also mention the 12 new Digimon will be added to the Vita version in an update.

Everything else appears to be information we already knew.

Thanks to DATS24 for the heads up and garm for some translation help.

Update 2- A larger version of the image, without the logo (with a small tag in the corner via Gamer.

Image Thumbnail
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Are we able to preorder Next right now? Also what bonuses can we expect?

Please check the thread for the non-Japanese version of Next Order for information on our release of it. It is linked to in the news post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I was expecting this announcement sooner or later By the way, I need that artwork of the guys (especially Luche and Shouma), it's SO gorgeous...

Ja that small comparison with PS Vita hurts, glad is coming for Japan, a friend will be very happy!

Well, I guess now we can rely on V-Jump to reveal the remaining 5 new Digimon.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Doubtless the new evolution lines for the Four Great Dragons. That must have been why the PS4 port was first announced in Brazil. :^)

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    Well, I guess now we can rely on V-Jump to reveal the remaining 5 new Digimon.
    Which Digimon we know are included for sure till now?

Junior Commander
    the official website is now up, and it's said that the PS Vita JP ver will get the 12 new digimon update. But it's the only thing confirmed for now. So maybe it's once again screwed.

Poor Japanese Vita players, having to spend more money than Cyber Sleuth just to play a beta testing for Ne0. Lol

Updated the news with the info about the Vita update, and the clean version of the new artwork.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast