With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eri in Episode 5 of Appmon, Better Animedia Shots, & Translated Details

Eri in Episode 5 of Appmon, Better Animedia Shots, & Translated Details

tri. wasn't the only thing in this months Animedia. We also had Eri from Appmon.

We saw a sneak preview of the image a bit ago, but now we have slightly better versions of the image...

Still no HQ copy yet though.

Image Thumbnail

First up is this copy from the official Appmon Twitter.

The art looks nice and clean. They also point out Eri will make her full appearance in episode 5.

Thanks to boku for pointing out that was up.

We also have a decentish shot of the full image.

Image Thumbnail

Thanks to luluco for pointing the image out and to Hoppouri for posting it.

Update- A few close ups of the text from above.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

No translation or clear version of the text, but most of it should be producer Nagatomi Daichi discussing Eri.

Here is the original preview Animedia put up.

Image Thumbnail

Previous Eri in Animedia thread is here.

Update- Thanks to garm we have translation details on the text from Nagatomi Daichi discussing Eri. Pasting it up here so people don's miss it in case they skip comments.

First some translation notes from garm:
    Eri's idol group is named 'アプリ山40', literally 'Appli-mountain 470'. アプリ山 may be romanised as either 'apuri-san' or 'apuri-yama', they didn't give any furigana. .I'm not sure if there's any extra meaning behind this name but i haven't gone to check :v for now I'll just refer to it as 'Appli-mountain 470'.
    (Note from Marc- We have seen a can badge that says Appliyama 470 on it.)

And now for the interview regarding Eri.

Q: Tell us about her profile!
    A: She's a middle school 2nd grader, a year older than Haru. She belongs to a super idol group known as 'Appli-mountain 470', being the 470th member, and shows great promise as a new recruit.

Q: What kind of girl is Eri?
    A: She is a determined girl, who claims to be 'born to be the center of the universe'. Her confident behaviour makes it hard to tell that she's a new recruit, and while her 'arrogant character' is popular among fans, it seems there is another side to her.

Q: What is her relationship with her partner, Dokamon?
    A: Dokamon absolutely loves Eri, and enthusiastically says 'I'll follow you wherever you go!'. However, Eri on the other hand...stay tuned for episode 5 to find out what she thinks of Dokamon.

Q: What are her strengths and weaknesses?
    A: She is quite skilled at performing karate. On the other hand, it seems she's not very good at doing food reporting...look out for Eri's food reporting in episode 6 (laughs).

Q: What does Eri do in her private time?
    A: She barely has any free time due to her busy schedule as an idol. It's not an easy feat for her to balance both her school life and idol activities.

Q: Does Eri have anyone she likes [a love interest]!?
    A: No comment on that.

Q: What kind of work does she do?
    A: While it hasn't been very long since she became an idol, she's been appearing on TV programs, fanmeets, live performances and all sorts of other activities. Not only that, all of the 'Appli-mountain 470' members are required to act as PR for different mobile apps, and Eri was chosen to act as PR for an action game app.
    Nagatomi's points to look out for:
    Episodes 1-4 were made to build up Haru and Gatchmon's story. As episode 4 plays out one of the major battles in the early part of the series, the bond between the two Buddies deepens as they overcome this challenge. In this episode, we get to see a glimpse of what kind of Buddies these two protagonists will become in the future as the story centers around them. Also, episode 5 marks the debut of Eri and Dokamon. Do look out for how Haru's mindset of 'I will give my best for the benefit of everyone' will end up affecting Eri and causing her to change.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Nice Nice Dokamon Debut and Eri ofcourse ;P.

I am loving so much this Appmon serie.

I come from the net
    She's cute. This should be fun. I expect her to sing in the ep. At least a little.

I'm a Maniac
    Sorry for not giving the original source, here it is alongside better shots of the text:
    https://twitter.com/hoppouri/status/785788138849390593

Updated the news with the source and the shots of the text.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Is this the November issue?

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    quick translation.
    Eri's idol group is named 'アプリ山470', literally 'Appli-mountain 470'. アプリ山 may be romanised as either 'apuri-san' or 'apuri-yama', they didn't give any furigana..i'm not sure if there's any extra meaning behind this name but i haven't gone to check :v for now i'll just refer to it as 'Appli-mountain 470'.
    -----

Q: Tell us about her profile!
    A: She's a middle school 2nd grader, a year older than Haru. She belongs to a super idol group known as 'Appli-mountain 470', being the 470th member, and shows great promise as a new recruit.

Q: What kind of girl is Eri?
    A: She is a determined girl, who claims to be 'born to be the center of the universe'. Her confident behaviour makes it hard to tell that she's a new recruit, and while her 'arrogant character' is popular among fans, it seems there is another side to her.

Q: What is her relationship with her partner, Dokamon?
    A: Dokamon absolutely loves Eri, and enthusiastically says 'I'll follow you wherever you go!'. However, Eri on the other hand...stay tuned for episode 5 to find out what she thinks of Dokamon.

Q: What are her strengths and weaknesses?
    A: She is quite skilled at performing karate. On the other hand, it seems she's not very good at doing food reporting...look out for Eri's food reporting in episode 6 (laughs).

Q: What does Eri do in her private time?
    A: She barely has any free time due to her busy schedule as an idol. It's not an easy feat for her to balance both her school life and idol activities.

Q: Does Eri have anyone she likes [a love interest]!?
    A: No comment on that.

Q: What kind of work does she do?
    A: While it hasn't been very long since she became an idol, she's been appearing on TV programs, fanmeets, live performances and all sorts of other activities. Not only that, all of the 'Appli-mountain 470' members are required to act as PR for different mobile apps, and Eri was chosen to act as PR for an action game app.

Nagatomi's points to look out for:
    Episodes 1-4 were made to build up Haru and Gatchmon's story. As episode 4 plays out one of the major battles in the early part of the series, the bond between the two Buddies deepens as they overcome this challenge. In this episode, we get to see a glimpse of what kind of Buddies these two protagonists will become in the future as the story centers around them. Also, episode 5 marks the debut of Eri and Dokamon. Do look out for how Haru's mindset of 'I will give my best for the benefit of everyone' will end up affecting Eri and causing her to change.

Added the translation to the news post.

Junior Commander
    it's appliyama actually. If you look back on eps 2 where one big fat idol otaku was lost in a forest, he brought a backpack consisting some idol stuffs and it's written appliyama 470

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Well, I guess the interview explains Eri's connection to Dokamon's app. Also, sounds to me like Perorimon shows up in episode 6.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast