With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 4 "Loss" Clean Poster Image, First Details, & Unified/Cleaned Info

tri. Part 4 "Loss" Clean Poster Image, First Details, & Unified/Cleaned Info

Much of the information below will be familiar, but it's all been cleaned up for this new thread.

Image Thumbnail

Seemed like a good time since we finally have an official shot of the tri. part 4 poster (which while not high resolution, is clean) which makes things much clearer...

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Loss, will open for it's limited theater run on February 25th, 2017.

Shortly after, on April 4th we will get the Blu-ray and DVD release (and if my skimming of the Japanese text is correct, there will again be a theater version of the Blu-ray available at the theaters on February 25th.)

The tri. part 4 home video release appears to be in line with the prior releases. No announcement has been made yet for the theater version Blu-ray.

The normal contents of both Blu-ray and DVD will include 8 pages of liner notes and currently 'to be announced' video extras.

There will once again be a first press edition similar to prior releases for tri.:
    A digipak with new art by Uki Atsuya along with a clear sleeve.
    An additional 16 page booklet.

There will also be exclusive Amazon versions that include a B2 sized (20.28 x 28.66) cloth poster.

Amazon currently has pre-orders up. We will add CDJapan links once they become available.

Blu-ray
    DVD
    Blu-ray Amazon Version
    DVD Amazon Version

And before tri. part 4... don't forget that Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3's home video release is scheduled for November 2nd, 2016.

Pre-Order Links for tri. part 3 (Normal editions are CDJapan affiliate links, Amazon Editions are not.)

tri. Part 3 DVD
    tri. Part 3 DVD Amazon Exclusive version
    tri. Part 3 BD
    tri. Part 3 BD Amazon Exclusive version

Update- We have some details to muse on thanks to Director Motonaga from his appearance at the recent special screening.

Image Thumbnail

As you might be able to tell from the key visual, there will be parts about the triangle relationship, as well as the re-examining of Sora and Piyomon's relationship

Everyone's mad at me for pushing the battle scenes too far.
    Enoki Junya (Takeru) and Hitomi Yoshida (Mimi), who were also at the screening, agreed that the battle was a "really cool scene."

Not a lot of info, but it will be interesting to see exactly what is being referred to.

It should be mentioned that Director Motonaga has at times purposely been cagey in his descriptions of things, seemingly as a way to give information, but without spoiling anything, and perhaps to have a little bit of fun in getting people to consider what may or may not be what he is referring to.

Thanks to garm for the translation of the statements and comments made.

Thanks to a few different people who sent in info on the new poster.

Prior thread for tri. Part 4.
    Prior thread for tri. Part 4 on home video.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Finally, I nearly forgotten about it. It's great image, like the other posters, but this maybe my favorite simply because how determine Sora's face looks. Overall she looks awesome, which contrasts to how the boys seem to have to be drag and seem more clueless.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Yamato's legs look kinda wierd, but the hype for Hououmon is real. Can't wait to see it in action.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Follow Grothe406 On Twitter Visit Grothe406's Youtube Channel
    Just noticed Taprimon. More noodles confirmed.

Up... does anyone else see that Tapirmon in her feathers just next to Taichi's foot?
    "You can attack me all you want. Insult me, maim me, kill me... but no one... #*^@ing NO ONE... takes MY PRIDE!" - Scott Conklin of CONTROL Ubiquity of Chaos, first entry of a new scifi franchise by ME! ON SALE NOW!

Is the name Loss correct? Some people in facebook is saying that the correct name of part 4 is "Sacrifice".

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Is the name Loss correct? Some people in facebook is saying that the correct name of part 4 is "Sacrifice".
    The Japanese title is Soshitsu/Soushitsu, with the Kanji being 喪失.

Even with just minor searching, Loss appears to be the correct word (you could also argue Forfeit, but I don't see anything suggesting Sacrifice is correct.) It's always possible this is wrong, but it doesn't seem to be at this point.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Thanks. And thanks for the kanji, that will help a lot.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Well, that's definitely Bakumon. Wonder what the heck its role is in this.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital Abysswalker90's Avatar
    Reminds me of when I first beat Digimon World with Houhoumon.
    The good ol times

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast