With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 "Loss" Release Date, Update- Better Poster

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 "Loss" Release Date, Update- Better Poster

We have an initial date for Digimon Adventure tri. part 4, but no title or even a teaser of the poster yet.

Via multiple people in Japan, it appears the initial date given for part 4 means we are in for a short and reasonable wait...

Update- Toei has confirmed the date also at this point.

February 25th, so we can likely expect streaming the same day.

No date for the disk yet, but early April is likely.

Thanks to C-MC for pointing this out.

Update- The title for Part 4 is 'Loss' (Kanji- 喪失 , Romaji- Soshitsu)

Update- A LQ phone shot of the poster.

Image Thumbnail

It appears to show Hououmon, Sora, Taichi, Yamato, and Mugendramon.

Thanks to AlphaNinjaX for the image.

And tri. part 3 may have had a stinger/teaser for part 4, which is now confirmed as not existed.- Hikari vanishing and Takeru calling out to her.

Update- At least one person from Japan on Twitter is saying they made up the details of the stinger, that it what they hoped it would be (they also apologize as it appears they weren't aware their wording was unclear.)

Leaving the details up for archival purposes, but at this point we are sure it doesn't exist.

Update 2- ukyou has watched the film in Japan. There is indeed no stinger/teaser for part 4

Update 3- A significantly better image of the poster (not great, but at least low medium... which is better than the previous 'low' quality image.)

Image Thumbnail

Thanks to a baidu user for the image, and for Neko for letting us know about it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

According to people they posted that the teaser showed Hikari and the dark ocean and Takeru screaming "Hikari"

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaAngemonn View Post
    According to people they posted that the teaser showed Hikari and the dark ocean and Takeru screaming "Hikari"
    About time the Dark Ocean makes a return! Maybe Daemon from 02 returning?

Red shirt
    Very nice. Glad to hear it'll only be a few more months to see more of Tri. Throw in the localization of Next Order then it's two things to look forward to in 2017.

Someone at 2chan said that the poster includes Taichi, Sora, Hououmon and Mugendramon...
    Also that the date for the 4th movie is 2017/02/25 and it is called 「喪失」 "loss".
    Last edited by yosa; 09-23-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    日本語できなければ、それをやめよう。

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by yosa View Post
    Someone at 2chan said that the poster includes Taichi, Sora, Hououmon and Mugendramon...
    wait for real???

Sounds cool. Hope it's true

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    Can't wait to see it. Finally Sora's fans hopefully will get to see her as the focus instead of a minor support.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by yosa View Post
    Also that the date for the 4th movie is 2017/02/25 and it is called 「喪失」 "loss".
    Megundramon? Is that Machinedramon for dub fans?

Taichi and Sora on the poster? I'll need to see it to believe it. I could have sworn it would have been Hikari.

https://twitter.com/valley_lilia/sta...82931055742976

Here's the tweet.

Loss: Light takes Hikari gradually disappears. Takeru cries "Hikari"
    Last edited by MagnaAngemonn; 09-23-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Megundramon? Is that Machinedramon for dub fans?
    http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Mugendramon

Ooh, boy, I remeber that scene very vividly. It's the scene where Wargreymon defeated Machinedramon.

Wait a second.... if time really did rewind, does that mean we'll be facing off against old foes???

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast