With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Appmon QR Archive

Updated it with Viramon.

I'm using QR codes provided if...

1- We can confirm what the chip is.
    2- If it's good enough to scan.

I'll replace images with better ones in the future when possible. I'm currently testing them with an old Moto E and an iPhone 7+ to see if they work.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... TheRyuujinMike's Avatar
    Wow, thanks Shinoryu. Also, your scans clearly confirm what I'd come to suspect - each chip's QR code is actually unique, not just each type of chip. Analyzing the text from the QR code, there is a 3 character string at the end that matches the one displayed on the chip below the code, and the rest is a long individual identifier. This is why people tend to hide their codes in scans and pictures. The 3DS game will also only let you scan a specific chip (individual, not type) once ever.

I've removed the 2 newer posts that included tons of QR codes since it appears they may be unique to the single chip and not the chip id number.

I've saved the posts so they can be put back by their users if it turns out the QR codes are multi use, but for now, best to remove the ones that weren't up for a long time just in case.

If them being single use 'is' the case universally then we will not archive them.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I've removed the 2 newer posts that included tons of QR codes since it appears they may be unique to the single chip and not the chip id number.

If them being single use 'is' the case universally then we will not archive them.
    Allow me to elaborate. Each 3DS game save can use each individual code only once - you're not robbing from other players by scanning their QR Code, they can still be used in their game save. The only place the QR code can truly only be used once is registering it on the Japanese Appmon Chip collection website.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRyuujinMike View Post
    Allow me to elaborate. Each 3DS game save can use each individual code only once - you're not robbing from other players by scanning their QR Code, they can still be used in their game save. The only place the QR code can truly only be used once is registering it on the Japanese Appmon Chip collection website.
    I was worried since I could only check it for the site, so it's good to hear that the game uses a different system (it's still kind of weird to me that they don't just link it completely to your account since that's used for the site as well... I guess they want to make it at least a bit competitive)

...also, don't call me Igno.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    I was worried since I could only check it for the site, so it's good to hear that the game uses a different system (it's still kind of weird to me that they don't just link it completely to your account since that's used for the site as well... I guess they want to make it at least a bit competitive)
    The QR code scanning in the 3DS game doesn't access the internet at all, so it wouldn't have anything to check against anyway. And players would probably be angry if they started a new save and couldn't scan their chips again.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Edit: Oh, guess it got sorta explained already. Welp, nevermind.

Well, since that's already known. Should ask, does anyone have a Virus Dougamon, and/or a virus Messamon QR? Trying to get 4 of each standard virus appmon so that I can perma-fuse them into their virus super, ultimate, and god grades so I can have one of each. Because it seems you can only get virus appmon through QR so far.
    To add, I currently have two Virus Dougamon, and two Virus Messamon, since I bought two boxes of Appmon chips and ended up getting two chips of each Appmon. So, just need two more of them.

I have the entire 1.0 set, plus some duplicates due to buying two boxes, so if someone needs anything specific, I can post them.
    Last edited by Gatchi; 10-20-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Soooooooo ... Looks like i can't find any way to register the chips i own. I can't find the apk, i can't pass by another thing on my phone (which run on android 4.03+ for the curious one). I'll put back my code there, so everyone can scan them for the 3ds game. If any of you also got some code, i wouldn't be against some scans too, i'm runing out of things to scan~

@Gatchi > Yeah, i've got two douga and two messemon !! Follow the virus rabit trail x) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xdsg5n3hh...80-NsCCxa?dl=0 hehe. Say, i'd like to get the physicall full chip collection, would you be okay to trade/sell me what i missed from set 1.0 ? Me and a buddy plan to get 2 boxes or more of every set to try and complete them, but finding a trade partner to speed things up would be awsome, also, hehe.

I missed the pre-order of the mini-cyber arena set, but i've got 3 boxes of the upcoming GP 1 serie. This one feature some reprint, a virus weathermon and the first 8 star chip (dogatchmon, if i remember correctly) outside of the promo you would get from scaning high-powered thing via the Appmon Data Lab.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Are you trying to register them on the website? If you can't download the data lab app, just download a QR scanning app and that'll take you straight to the website and register your chip, if you have a bandai JP account.

I recently won the Ultra God Rare Dogatchmon chip from that campaign on the data lab site, so that's gonna be nice to have.

Thanks for the QR, by the way. What chips are you missing? Would think about trading/selling.
    Last edited by Gatchi; 10-20-2016 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatchi View Post
    Are you trying to register them on the website? If you can't download the data lab app, just download a QR scanning app and that'll take you straight to the website and register your chip, if you have a bandai JP account.

I recently won the Ultra God Rare Dogatchmon chip from that campaign on the data lab site, so that's gonna be nice to have.

Thanks for the QR, by the way. What chips are you missing? Would think about trading/selling.
    Could you tell me how to you participate in the God Rare DoGatchmon campaign? I recently got some chips but I don't understand Japanese and Google Translate doesn't seem to be helping much either on the Data Lab website. >_<
    Also, I don't have the 3DS game (due to region lock) but is there any benefit to registering more than one of the same chip on the Data Lab website?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast