With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: Applimonsters: Cyber Arena, Ongoing Information and Data

Ain't got no mojo... SoftMonKeychains's Avatar
    Follow SoftMonKeychains On Twitter Follow SoftMonKeychains on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Waiting a month for transalation is quite fast, I'm glad somebody asnwered at least. :P
    The game bombed huh, will it affect the anime continuation or not?
    I'm a fan of Appmon since, like, two weeks ago? I don't know that much.
    It's said the anime is 52 episodes long, which is normal for a run to not say very lucky. So we are getting Appmon every week until early October. I'm not expecting any sort of continuity after that, but maybe it's just for the best.

I just hope Appmon successful enough for Toei to make another digimon anime...
    By the way, there was a scene where after fake Rebootmon was defeated all of the driver goes outside and act as if they lose their partner before all the partner suddenly popping in again, do you know the reason for that?

By the way, there was a scene where after fake Rebootmon was defeated all of the driver goes outside and act as if they lose their partner before all the partner suddenly popping in again, do you know the reason for that?
    I'm not fond of digimon so don't really care about its future. I know Appmon will end, I'm counting on that but it will take some months for that so heck, enjoying it while it lasts. I truly see it an entirely apart thing from digimon despite all odds but believe me, that's possible. Unthinkable? Well that's me.

That's where my translation skills end, I didn't understand that part either. Sounded cliché right? Well there's an ongoing walkthrough on youtube with a pair translating the dialogues in spanish and since I'm portuguese, was managing to understand perfectly. They are like half done so it's just a matter of time until I know the most accurate translation of the entire game.

Wow that pretty strange. I do hope Appmon gain ground as it's own thing though, like Persona series to SMT Digimon.

The 3DS game bombed more because it was released at a terrible time. It came out right between a new mainline Pokemon game and a main Yo-Kai Watch game. The rest of the Appmon merchanise seems to be selling pretty well, though. In particular, the Appmon chips (though not near to the point that Yo-Kai Watch's medals are selling) seem to be selling great. It's entirely possible that Appmon will get some kind of continuation, regardless of the performance of the 3DS game.

It's worth mentioning that the battle system in the 3DS game is more akin to card battles than anything else, since you're pulling skills and evolutions based on a 'deck' of Appmon chips. It's not a bad battle system at all, though the graphics aren't as crisp as other 3DS games, like SoftMon mentioned.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    The 3DS game bombed more because it was released at a terrible time. It came out right between a new mainline Pokemon game and a main Yo-Kai Watch game. The rest of the Appmon merchanise seems to be selling pretty well, though. In particular, the Appmon chips (though not near to the point that Yo-Kai Watch's medals are selling) seem to be selling great. It's entirely possible that Appmon will get some kind of continuation, regardless of the performance of the 3DS game.

It's worth mentioning that the battle system in the 3DS game is more akin to card battles than anything else, since you're pulling skills and evolutions based on a 'deck' of Appmon chips. It's not a bad battle system at all, though the graphics aren't as crisp as other 3DS games, like SoftMon mentioned.
    I'm a Yo-kai Watch fan and can tell you that franchise have seen better days. MUCH better days.
    Yeah the release date was a terrible decision with pokemon Sun/Moon released so shortly from it, but the third version of Yo-kai Watch 3 errrrrrrrrrr didn't really do that damage. In gaming standards YW3 did sell very well, but in the franchise usual standards, it did terribly. It's facing a downhill lately and won't be good if will keep up that rate. They are just now pushing stuff over overrated yo-kai (the japanese are obsessed with the human-looking ones), with an obvious sign of desperation.

Now about Appmon I don't really....think it will get a continuity. It's not like those digimon seasons which are different every time and soon their air time is over, it's done? They just went more creative this time by using digimon born from apps and getting its own thing but in the very end, it's still just a digimon season, bound to fall into oblivion (everything that's not adventure until tamers falls into oblivion) eventually.

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter

I just cleared the game today, so I can answer this. Rebootmon faces infected Rebootmon, and this somehow blows Naoto and MC out of the Chaos AR Field. Through the appli drive, Rebootmon tells MC that he defeated the infected Rebootmon but its leftover influence is so great that he'll have to use his reboot power to turn the world back to normal again. Rebooting means that all of their partner Appmon will end up disappearing, because they'll be starting fresh. The partner Appmon quickly say goodbye, MC tells Rebootmon to do the reboot, and all of the Appmon disappear. The humans are sad about losing their partners, but suddenly the partner Appmon return again in their previous-grade state. It ends with Bootmon saying "Hehe, we were still connected!"

To me, the ending... was very lacking. Rebootmon was tough af to beat, I appreciate that, but you go back to the status quo without much of a sense of tension. The rest of the game seems to be about deciding who's the champion of all appli drivers through tourneys. I've seen some screenshots of Haru and Gatchmon being with the MC, so I'm running around now trying to figure out how to get to that part.

Quote Originally Posted by onkeikun View Post

I just cleared the game today, so I can answer this. Rebootmon faces infected Rebootmon, and this somehow blows Naoto and MC out of the Chaos AR Field. Through the appli drive, Rebootmon tells MC that he defeated the infected Rebootmon but its leftover influence is so great that he'll have to use his reboot power to turn the world back to normal again. Rebooting means that all of their partner Appmon will end up disappearing, because they'll be starting fresh. The partner Appmon quickly say goodbye, MC tells Rebootmon to do the reboot, and all of the Appmon disappear. The humans are sad about losing their partners, but suddenly the partner Appmon return again in their previous-grade state. It ends with Bootmon saying "Hehe, we were still connected!"

To me, the ending... was very lacking. Rebootmon was tough af to beat, I appreciate that, but you go back to the status quo without much of a sense of tension. The rest of the game seems to be about deciding who's the champion of all appli drivers through tourneys. I've seen some screenshots of Haru and Gatchmon being with the MC, so I'm running around now trying to figure out how to get to that part.
    Eeesh anti climatic much no?
    Weird ending indeed but oh well. At least the whole drama from Shutmon was a nice touch and I really appreciated it #evolvedmonswithpersonalityproblems

Quote Originally Posted by SoftMonKeychains View Post
    Now about Appmon I don't really....think it will get a continuity. It's not like those digimon seasons which are different every time and soon their air time is over, it's done? They just went more creative this time by using digimon born from apps and getting its own thing but in the very end, it's still just a digimon season, bound to fall into oblivion (everything that's not adventure until tamers falls into oblivion) eventually.
    That's not entirely true. I mean, yeah, it's unlikely that Appmon will finish and then get a sequel season 15 years later like Tri, but that doesn't mean it won't get some kind of continuation (at least with the same Appmon or something?). I mean, XW was doing kinda horribly and it got a sequel season in Hunters. Not to mention that ALL of the seasons get regular nods in the games. Adventure PSP and Re: Digitize Decode both featured all the goggle boys from each season. And the latest game, Next Order, gave us Shoutmon and Gumdramon from XW. And Digimon Linkz seems to be getting nearly every Digimon that ever existed. I feel like Haru's story will be finished at the end of this season, but there could easily be a new season following it using the same basic Appmon Chip theme. Really, the only requirement is Appmon Chips, since those are selling well. And since the latest V-Jump shows us that some Digimon like Agumon are getting Appmon Chip toys soon, it's entirely possible we'll see some kinda new version of Appmon/Digimon Universe. I'm not holding my breath, but dismissing it so early as a possibility is ill-advised.

Quote Originally Posted by onkeikun View Post

Nice, thanks!
    Also if isn't that much trouble can you tell us story of Haru and Gatchmon event that you said?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021