With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Order on PS4 Outside of Japan is Confirmed, Trailer and Details!

Next Order on PS4 Outside of Japan is Confirmed, Trailer and Details!

Digimon World Next Order has been confirmed for release in the USA!

Image Thumbnail

The English cover looks good (basically the same as the Japanese cover.) I like the English version of the logo.

There are no doubts lots of questions people have and details they want to know... but first let's start with the English trailer.

The trailer looks good and appears to be an English version of the original Japanese trailer.

Now, for all the details...

Amazon has a pre-order listing up right now. (This is an affiliate link, using it to pre-order helps the site.)

The game will be out early 2017. It will include BOTH Japanese and English audio, along with English, French, and Spanish subtitles (these details may change based on your countries, they are specific to the digital version that will be released in the Americas.)

Bandai Europe has clarified that their version will contain the following language options: "both JP and EN voice-overs + EN, FR, IT, DE & SP subs!"

Update- Bandai has clarified that their earlier information was mistaken. The PS4 version will be available both digitally and physically, and a Vita version will be available digitally.

Update on Update- Bandai has re-clarified and claimed that their earlier correction was mistaken and it is PS4 only (physical and digital.)

Update- An interview with Kazumasa Habu, producer of Cyber Sleuth and Next Order, with Game Reactor sheds light on the new content, along with explaining why there will be no Vita version.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/grtv/?id=281343

In short, they confirm many new missions (at least 30), updated graphics, a more difficult game, etc. Basically they decided to focus on the new port as a newly upgraded game, and at some point they just reasonably decided it wasn't possible (or at least worth the time) for them to backpeddle to make the Vita version match.

Thanks to our friend VeemonTamer for the heads up.

We also know there will be at least 12 new Digimon in the international version of the game.

Here is a clean version of the English logo...

Image Thumbnail

Here are the first English screenshots of the game...

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

So not only a new game, but it'll be dual language this time. Exciting don't you think?

Thanks to JonCruz91 for the Facebook detail.

Original Article Follows in a quote box.

The Brazil Advisory Rating Board has added a rating for Digimon World: Next Order on Playstation 4 today.

Thus far there is no announced PS4 port for the game, which came out on Playstation Vita earlier this year in Japan.

With Tokyo Game Show this week, could Bandai be planning to announce this sooner rather than later?

And hopefully with the leak regarding Brazil, this means the game will be coming out worldwide, just like Cyber Sleuth did earlier this year worldwide (Cyber Sleuth was originally released in Japan last year.)

Keep in mind while information like this certainly makes it likely (if not a foregone conclusion), nothing at this point is confirmed.

Thanks to Gematsu for the information.

Old content:

Also, a few people in Japan have claimed that Bandai staff on the floor claimed the new international version would contain no new content.

A few people online have claimed a list of 'new' features, but there appears to be no source for this. Once/if we can confirm it is legitimate we will list it in the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    I assume they'll do a PS4 and Vita version like with Cyber Sleuth, it shouldn't be too much effort to also get the Vita version if they're translating and porting it anyway.
    I was starting to lose hope and think I might have been better of getting Cyber sleuth with a PS4 as CS and ne0 were the reasons I bought a Vita.
    I'm excited, I enjoyed Reigitize and this game looks fun to me.

One sort of wonders if maybeeeeee we should expect an announcement trailer during the tri. screening?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    That would make the marketing campaign for this the best marketing campaign for any game in the entire franchise.

Aaaaaaand I'm hyped. Might not be anything, but still. This made my day.

Follow Ashley Cuadra On Twitter Add Ashley Cuadra on Facebook Follow Ashley Cuadra on DeviantArt
    It'll be good for an Xbox 360 release as well to much PlayStation

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I literally just bought a Vita too XD

Assuming they're porting the Vita version too this may just make my week.

Red shirt
    Well looking back on Bioshock: The Collection, it was first discovered in the same manner on a foreign ratings board website followed by a listing on the official ESRB website. 2K then denounced any rumors of the collection stating: "We only do projects that people will be interested in." Low and behold about a month or less later, the Collection was up for pre orders. I also remember the group behind Cyber Sleuth's import that if the game sold well they would consider bringing other Digimon titles forward.

I believe Cyber Sleuth did in fact sell pretty good so with fingers crossed, this hopefully is a sign of good things to come. Yes it's speculation until an official announcement is made. But regardless I take the news of it popping up on the web as a step in the positive direction. I wouldn't even care if they didn't bother dubbing it, just maybe do a better translation because there were several errors in Cyber Sleuth's dialogue but nothing too noteworthy. I imagine we will learn more in the future if there's anything to be learned at all.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I can't wait!!! I've wanted this game since day one.. I just hope they don't skip a PS4 release. I hate playing on mobile.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Ain't got no mojo... Bomaye_Chaos's Avatar
    This game is pretty awesome.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast