With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Megahouse GEM Daisuke & V-mon and Takato & Guilmon Pre-Order Info and Images

Megahouse GEM Daisuke & V-mon and Takato & Guilmon Pre-Order Info and Images

These haven't been shown off as long as some of the others, but pre-orders begin in a bit over a day.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

First up is Daisuke and V-mon from Digimon Adventure Zero-Two.

Bandai and Toei both have pre-order pages open.

Pre-orders will be taken August 26th and close on October 17th. It will ship in January 2017.

It will cost 7,992 yen after tax (prices will show slightly different from store to store based on if they show tax or not.)

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Lots of nice high resolution images showing the detail in the figures.

And now for Takato and Guilmon from Digimon Tamers.

Most of the details here are the same as Daisuke and V-mon.

Bandai and Toei both have pre-order pages open.

Pre-orders will be taken August 26th and close on October 17th. It will ship in January 2017.

It will cost 7,992 yen after tax (prices will show slightly different from store to store based on if they show tax or not.)

Another good looking figure with some nice high resolution shots.

In addition, the Bandai shop will carry a bundle with both sets included.

The bundle will have pre-orders open on the same day, August 26th, and ship in January.

It will cost 15,336 yen after tax (which is a small discount over the normal release.)

Image Thumbnail

Hopefully other stores will stock these, we will update as possible with import friendly shops.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded throughout the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Thanks to neko for the heads up.

Previous discussion of the Daiskue/V-Mon and Takato/Guilmon sets can be found in a few threads.

Update- Crunchyroll has put up their pre-orders for the figures.

Daisuke/V-Mon at Crunchyroll
    Takato/Guilmon at Crunchyroll

Thanks to Neko and Rika24 for the info.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh Daisuke! How i've been waiting! this time i know to wait for a possible lower price than what i paid for Ken and to see if it appears on amazon or cdjapan.. I'm sure they will.

The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    Considering how attached I was to both these duos during my childhood, it's going to be really hard to choose which one I should buy... Leaning toward Daisuke and V-mon right now.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Removed a post as how to get one is explained in the first post.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    It's a great opportunity to get both figures indeed If I have to choose one I would pick Takato & Guilmon's though.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    don't see this listed so I'll post it, Crunchyroll has Takato and Guilmon up for pre-order here, gonna have to wait until i get my next pay check to order them though. hopefully they don't sell out before then. does anyone know if they'll combine orders or if they're still doing that free shipping promo for $70+ orders?
    It's KakaGai Week Everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857

the one for daisuke is also up. and the shipping fee is still there. $14, sadly. Even though that's less than what I paid for Ken.. Still quite a bit.

The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

Added the Crunchyroll preorder links to the news post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    darn, well at least i got free shipping on Ruki and Renamon while it was available *shrugs* hope you guys that ordered them got it too while you could.

sorry for double posting, but i figured those waiting to pre-order might want to take advantage of the offer crunchyroll is having. the code is FALL2016 and you'll get 20% off. just pre-ordered Takato and Guilmon and with the 20% it was like getting free shipping. i think it ends today but not 100% sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast