With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Gold Rank stinks.

Completely digital Lord Puppetmon's Avatar

Gold Rank stinks.

I was stuck in Silver Rank for a while because facing the bosses freaked me out. I just finally kicked the crap out of Chimeramon (who was a disappointment. Sure, my Digimon were at levels 41, 43 and 46, but he really should've lasted longer and dealt more damage).

And now... okay. So now because Qinglongmon decided to be a moron and go get himself virused up I can only go to Sky Palace? So all I can do is train my Digimon there for a while, huh. Greeeeaaaat. Oppress me more, why don't you.

And it's a complete ripoff that I never actually got Pagumon/Antiramon as my Digimon. Don't say "yeah, whoo, you're my Tamer now and I'm going to stick with you forever!" when you're never actually going to stick around in my farm. Talk about lame.
    "Can you hear the stars' whispers? They're telling me that us being here together is destiny..."

Completely digital

Re: Gold Rank stinks.

You should have full scan data for pagumon...
    I was GOING to update this to talk about my years on the board and how I spend way too much time here, but in the past year I didn't spend as much time here as I would like to in order to make it seem ridiculous. On the other hand, Py687 still beats my "score".

Really? Huh. Shouldn't expect them to hand him to me on a golden platter like they did with my first Digimon, I suppose. Still, that's rather lame. =/
    "Can you hear the stars' whispers? They're telling me that us being here together is destiny..."

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Thus why the Ultimate Items are <3 - kick ass VERY fast and you can end up back at your norm places darn quick

Completely digital

i remmeber sitting in sky palace for a while. All of my digimon use up way to much mp (or at least i make them because i use their best moves alot) and i could barly get to the end, but once i did, i beat azuongmon easily with some mp items.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that we all thought Masaru was a girl when we saw concept sketches and yet when you watched the show he wouldn't shut up about being a man?

Conserving MP is very important to me. Playing Kingdom Hearts taught me that MP is everything if you want to survive. This is why I tend to overlevel my characters so they'll have enough power to knock out enemies with their non-MP-consuming moves, I guess. XD;

Anubi tells me I'm overleved. And I thought I'd need at least one Ultimate-level Digimon to beat Qinglongmon...

Completely digital

[quote author=Lord Puppetmon link=topic=1892.msg28611#msg28611 date=1167872139]
    Conserving MP is very important to me. Playing Kingdom Hearts taught me that MP is everything if you want to survive. This is why I tend to overlevel my characters so they'll have enough power to knock out enemies with their non-MP-consuming moves, I guess. XD;

Anubi tells me I'm overleved. And I thought I'd need at least one Ultimate-level Digimon to beat Qinglongmon...
    [/quote] lol i had three at the time.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that we all thought Masaru was a girl when we saw concept sketches and yet when you watched the show he wouldn't shut up about being a man?

Completely digital

I had two: Pheonixmon and Jijimon

The member formerly known as Myako Yuramushi~