With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Digimon: Desperate Directory (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Wow guys, the love in this thread, I can feel it, so strong, xD

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    I know this was picking up speed a week or so before but it died out again, probably could have done a better job at keeping people interested, I've been a bit absent from the Forum for a week or so.

Either way, you guys are still interested. (I mean someone has to keep the RP section alive.)

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i want to continue

Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historical stuff which is bankrupt now)
    Add Anna___ on DeviantArt
    Sorrz, man but I have a lot of upcoming tests and stuff. My bad for not posting sooner. XP

Even if things go slowly I'll still continue this! But I think if you guys can't post right now, a hiatus will be for the better, mostly until I end this second round of tests and stuff. Good luck to everyone and keep up good work!

I finally ended my last few tests, and finally am in vacations. So do people still wanna go? I probably shouldn't post again in the RP thread, since the last post was mine and I think I gave space for people to post. Good luck to everyone.

Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historical stuff which is bankrupt now)
    Add Anna___ on DeviantArt
    I still wanna go. Luckily my test period just ended. I am gonna post since I need to catch up.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    my.. my body is ready!

I think itís time for me to say this. This is over.

Iíll attribute the slow pace and lack of attention only to myself and my lack of knowledge GMing, if people saw the first draft of this RP it was small scale and contained, something that didnít get the people excited, because I didnít want peopleís hopes to be raised if this RP would just die like the others did. And I was right, because it did, like almost every other RP, it died at the start, setting a huge plot instead of inserting the players into it, furthermore I streamlined characters too much instead of letting the players play them. This is why I originally wanted a small story to not let myself create a world and a saga. But I did and it got out of hand.

I want to attribute this to the lack of peopleís engagement, specially in a slow start, too many set up, it also doesnít help that some people come to an RP, get in the action and just disappear, for this reason I would like to give props to Emperordramon for backing out when he saw he was slowing the group and to everyone for warning when they werenít available. In fact thank all of you guys for saying that you were occupied when you were. Some people may think thatís gonna piss the others off but it allows the action to continue more easily when all are together. I also donít blame the school season hiatus for the death of this, it was the right thing to do for all of us. And once again I probably just am to green at this to GM.

Not only am I just not feeling it but I also think I just am too fresh to GM, if a new RP starts in this forum I may look into it if I think the GM is good, but even if I come back to RP, Iíll only come back as a player.
    Once again thank you all that joined me in this experience, I sure did better than my previous attempt. I hope good luck to all my players in their future RPing endeavours and Iím sorry that I couldnít live up to your expectations.

If a mod would do the favor of closing this thread and the RP thread, I would be appreciated.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789