With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tamers 15th D-Ark and Cards Update and Pre-orders Open

Tamers 15th D-Ark and Cards Update and Pre-orders Open

The D-Ark and card set pre-order are open at the Bandai Premium shop, so we have the last bits of early information that Bandai is giving out. Pre-order information will be at the bottom.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Lots of bits of info for Tamer's fans looking forward to this.

Some of these we knew before, but Bandai has put them all together to show what this new D-Ark will do, so I figured I'd post them all up.

They decided to start off with a trailer showing it all off.

Good looking trailer for this stuff.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first bit is they reconfirm 5 cards will come with the D-Ark and be made of plastic.

The second bit is they show off the graphics a bit more that they are adding based on the anime.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They then show off Kuzuhamon, Sakuyamon Miko Mode, and Megidramon, who are now possible evolutions.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Leomon and Cyberdramon can be your partner Digimon now!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You'll be able to get Grani to evolve to Dukemon Crimson Mode.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The game map has been updated to make it an adventure similar to the show. Devidramon will appear in Shinjuku, Beelzebumon will show up in the Digital World. They make a point of saying you will follow a world much like that in the anime. A secret area will appear with Mephismon, GrandLocomon, and Gulfmon. (Edit- We had previously listed the wrong Digimon due to a mistake.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The mighty Culu-Battle mode! You will fight 10 strong Ultimate level Digimon at random. It hints that if you beat them all you will get Culumon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Compatibility with other Digimon LCDs will be robust. The 15th Digivice, 15th D-3, original Digivice, original D-3, original D-Ark, and the Pendulums.

And last but not least...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With your order you will recieve a new drawing (based on which you buy) of Dukemon or Sakuyamon by long time Digimon designer and artist Watanabe Kenji. They plan to reveal a bit more about these on August 24t.

And now on to the cards...

The Tamers card set will come with all the cards we found out about, and we finally have nice clear images of the 2 completely new cards.

Image Thumbnail

And here are the previously seen cards.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

And of course it also comes with Takato's tin, and a booklet.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

That's a lot, and I'm sure I missed a few bits, if necessarily I will update later.

For pre-orders...

The 15th Tamers D-Ark Premium Bandai Shop Page

The 15th Tamers Cart Set Premium Bandai Shop Page

Pre-orders are open right now. 9,990 yen for the D-Ark, 6,480 yen for the card set.

Both items close pre-orders when Bandai sells out, and if they don't, they will close pre-orders on October 7th at 11pm JST.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded throughout the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Some prior threads with info on the Tamers 15th products.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    I tried Rider Proxy when trying to secure some card sets last night and apparently they were down for maintenance.

Update: They still are.
    Last edited by KoushiroIZZYIzumi; 07-21-2016 at 09:36 PM.

My mouth is drooling, but my wallet is empty.

Ah well, life will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    I tried Rider Proxy when trying to secure some card sets last night and apparently they were down for maintenance.

Update: They still are.
    Rider Proxy has had long term issues with their website, which is why I link to their Facebook and NOT their website.

You can also email them at riderproxy.order@gmail.com and they will get back to you in a day or two.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The card set is no longer available on Nippon-Yasan, what gives? It just went up not too long ago and I was about to place my order...

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    The card set is no longer available on Nippon-Yasan, what gives? It just went up not too long ago and I was about to place my order...
    Maybe the amount they can get is only a few and they sold out of slots?

Sigh... Now the big question: Wait for them to restock, or pre-order from elsewhere. (^.^;)

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    Sigh... Now the big question: Wait for them to restock, or pre-order from elsewhere. (^.^
    Restocking is questionable, but possible.

Addresses can only get a delivery of a limited number, so intermediaries can only get a limited amount, because (in theory) these aren't being sold to stores.

I wish I had advice on what choice to make.

Phew! It went back up for pre-order! Sadly, it looks like I'll only be able to get one D-Ark. While I love Ruki as a character, I'll have to stick to Takato's...

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    In addition to the wonderful new artwork for Dukemon and Sakuyamon, I must say that the new (?) art of Takato and Ruki for the 15th anniversary edition is quite nice. Might have to get one of these after all...
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast