With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tamers 15th D-Ark and Cards Update and Pre-orders Open

ordered from DenDen too. i believe they ship without telling you. i'll get it sometime in february

still waiting on celga

Just received mine today. The packaging is amazing, but is sadly inconsistent with the previous two 15th Anniversary Digivices. The plastic cards are awesome, but sadly rather thin. Also, the Red Card is slightly lighter than I would have liked...

what do you mean by inconsistent?

Pictures + my full thoughts on this set:

https://www.facebook.com/actar.raiki...55590131189431

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Guys, is it true that, unlike the original D-Ark, the D-Reaper appears in this 15th Ver.? In that case, all of its forms make an appearance or just some of them? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    Just received mine today. The packaging is amazing, but is sadly inconsistent with the previous two 15th Anniversary Digivices. The plastic cards are awesome, but sadly rather thin. Also, the Red Card is slightly lighter than I would have liked...
    It's worth mentioning that, since the Adventure 15th Anniversary, they've treated things in specific ways.

There's obviously the 'tri.' stuff and the Appmon stuff.

Then there has been 'Adventure' stuff, which has generally encompassed Adventure and 02, and occasionally tri.

There has also been 'overall' franchise stuff (which has often been tagged as Adventure.)

Things that have been tagged with their own show logos outside of the Adventure stuff have often been treated as their 'own' line. So even though it's a 15th anniversary Digivice product, it having it's own packaging isn't shocking, since they're treating it generically as it's own thing (sort of like how when Season 2 ended in the USA and they moved to Season 3, they went to a new logo, and new packaging details, etc.)

...although it would have been nice if everything matched when you consider to some degree these are all modern retro products that'll have their boxes sitting next to eachother on a shelf.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

got my arc and it is beautiful im off tomorrow im going to play around with it some

I wonder if we'll see a third version announced. Weren't the third versions of the previous Digivices (Digivice Anime Color and D-3 Paildramon Version) announced before the first two versions of each product shipped?

Ain't got no mojo...
    We're probably getting the gold Takato version. I can't understand why they ignore Jian so much...no D-ARK, no Megahouse figure...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234